User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 429.1K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Look out for the old dirty bastard. Personal favorite.
  • GuruGuru214;796183 said:
    Awesome! I'm looking forward to going.
    Get a doughnut covered in pickles and cigarettes. Call it the Francis York Morgan.

Also, Post #10 of this topic and this post and I am dying of laughter. Remember when I laughed at Metal Wolf Chaos. I'm right back there. I am crying. This guy lost his mind.
  • Giant Tope;796184 said:
    Look out for the old dirty bastard. Personal favorite.
    The Gay Bar also makes me laugh.
  • Secret Fawful;796185 said:
    Also, Post #10 of this topic and this post and I am dying of laughter. Remember when I laughed at Metal Wolf Chaos. I'm right back there. I am crying. This guy lost his mind.
    What.
  • Secret Fawful;796185 said:
    Get a doughnut covered in pickles and cigarettes. Call it the Francis York Morgan.

How the hell do you "wake up in Moldavia"? That's the size of a small state, it's like me saying I woke up in Texas.
  • Also about 15 percent of the people posting in that thread have been banned since.
  • So, a friend of mine is doing a charity walk for the many children who are still being affected by the chenobyl Disaster (with cancer, and birth defects and such). He's only £18 short of his target amount, but only has a few days left. He'd be grateful if anyone can spare anything at all.
    https://www.justgiving.com/ChernobylChildrenWalk

In other news, does anyone have any idea what on earth a "humanist marriage" is? It's being debated in parliament today, and I haven't a clue, and Google has been less than helpful.
  • Friar;796220 said:

In other news, does anyone have any idea what on earth a "humanist marriage" is? It's being debated in parliament today, and I haven't a clue, and Google has been less than helpful.
    Basically means you don't have to have a religious wedding with a preset to be a legal one.

At present, marriages are only legal if they are conducted by authorized religious or civic officials. Although the ceremonies can be held outdoors, the register must be signed inside.

Humanist would do away with that.
  • Friar;796220 said:
    So, a friend of mine is doing a charity walk for the many children who are still being affected by the chenobyl Disaster (with cancer, and birth defects and such). He's only £18 short of his target amount, but only has a few days left. He'd be grateful if anyone can spare anything at all.
    https://www.justgiving.com/ChernobylChildrenWalk
    Hell with it, that's worth a fiver.
  • coolsome;390570 said:
    That guy sure likes The Simpsons.
This discussion has been closed.