User Avatar Image

What moments made you tear up?

posted by Natsumi on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
There's already a thread on most upsetting deaths, so tell me what other events in WD made you upset?

-in episode 2 when you're beating up Andy. The atmosphere, music, and overall imagery really got to me
-episode 3 after your party has fled the motor inn and you're talking to Clem in the van.
-at the end when you see Clem's zombified parents. That look on her face....I wanted to give her a hug :(
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You got it easy, my friend online has not been the same since November.
  • Today, exactly six months as we live without Lee
  • Only when I thought Kenny died. Me and him were bros to the end. :(

and obv the ending...
  • Excuse me I will be back in a minute after playing taps for are fallen friend.
  • Almost all of ep 5.
  • End of season 1 and Kenny sacrifice :(
  • Mainly the last scene. Seeing Lee with Jaundice and deteriorating so fast in front for Clem got me.
  • Lee and Kenny having an epic fight on the train. Its good if Lee wins because Kenny actually realizes what is actually going on and opens his eyes for the first time in a long time.
  • Reading about every one else's sad moments that they had whilst playing the game makes me feel like a heartless person because I didn't cry. Well I did shed one tear when Lee was dying and I asked Clem to shoot me. I didn't even cry when Kenny died and he was my faveorite character. I am disappointed in myself. What's wrong with me I barely cry at anything and I'm not happy about it. I can't even cry when I want to. I think it was very emotional even though I didn't cry.
  • TeamKennyAlways;797403 said:
    Reading about every one else's sad moments that they had whilst playing the game makes me feel like a heartless person because I didn't cry. Well I did shed one tear when Lee was dying and I asked Clem to shoot me. I didn't even cry when Kenny died and he was my faveorite character. I am disappointed in myself. What's wrong with me I barely cry at anything and I'm not happy about it. I can't even cry when I want to. I think it was very emotional even though I didn't cry.
    Nothing is wrong with you, people can be touched without crying, that's just how you are I guess... You said you think it was very emotional, so it doesn't matter if tears come out of your eyes or not, now does it? You feel it, and after all, that is all that matters in the end.
This discussion has been closed.