User Avatar Image

How many season of the walking dead game would like to see

posted by Bababooey on - last edited - Viewed by 778 users
How many season of the walking dead game would you like to see. We all r waiting for the second season of the game. But how many do you think they should do.

Up the Irons
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 3-7 depending on how much they feel it can go.
  • staticfl;797077 said:
    ^Exactly. 3 seasons at least and no more than 5. two seasons just doesn't seem enough... unless season 2 is utter garbage.
    That sounds about right.

Though I'll have to see just how standalone all of the seasons are planned to be before giving full opinion on ideas of continuation.
  • If Season 2 somehow is terrible then they should end it there or at Season 3, but if it's good then maybe four or five I really do not know.
  • I dont think season 2 will top season 1 or that any other season they can make can top season 1 altough i think season 2 will still be awsemo i dont think they will ever top season 1 so 3 season should be good but if they feel like they have story potetntial to do a 4th then go ahead and do it :D
  • I would say stop at 3. After that, I think we'd get a bit sick of the series, so I think a trilogy would be nice
  • How many years I'll live? every year I would like to see a new season
  • As many as they can do without sacrificing their other series or without it getting old...
    Most series go on too long to the point they become boring or bad I don't want the same thing to happen so it is best that it will end when people still want more than to continue when everyone hates it...
  • OzzieMonkey;797518 said:
    I would say stop at 3. After that, I think we'd get a bit sick of the series
    Ha. Speak for yourself.
  • gimmeseason2;797535 said:
    Ha. Speak for yourself.
    Fu*k yeah, 501 seasons would be enough
  • Bababooey;796891 said:
    How many season of the walking dead game would you like to see. We all r waiting for the second season of the game. But how many do you think they should do.

Up the Irons
    All I care... is that in some way they are all connected.
    And the final one has a good ending.
    Like 28 Days (NOT WEEKS) Later.
    I'll even accept an I Am Legend (ish) Ending to the Series. Where it's really sad, but those whom survived were able to move on and live as peaceful a life as possible.
    And also, next time they decide to make another Season... they NEED to say 'To Be Continued in Season _'.
Add Comment