User Avatar Image

What made you join the forums?

posted by Bioshock Infinite WD on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
What is the reason you joined the Telltail family? I joined after Episode 3 because I wanted to know peoples thoughts about the events in game. Note, I have been reading since Episode 3, I joined today.
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I saw some people badmouthing Kenny and I had to join up and "correct" them.

:P
  • Wrighty, that is a good enough reason to join.
  • What made you join the forums?

Practice of English + Love this game and I need info about Season 2.
  • Well I came across the forums while looking at the walking dead characters on wiki. So I read a few posts and people's replies and started to get interested. After a while I got bored and logged off. I went on the forums several times until I just stopped. It wasn't until I finished the game that I came across the site again while on creepypasta.com a few weeks ago and that's when I decided to make an account so that I could share my choices and opinions on the game and the characters.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;794404 said:
    What is the reason you joined the Telltail family? I joined after Episode 3 because I wanted to know peoples thoughts about the events in game. Note, I have been reading since Episode 3, I joined today.
    Same thing, game was too amazing to me- I needed to hear others feedback and pov on the other characters. I said this in another post but this episodic release, allowing the fans to digest the story ep by ep is effin phenomenal.
    Even if I dont agree with some of the views, I still enjoy the different perspectives and the logic people use in their own lives that got them there.
  • I wish there were more episodic games that worked as well as Walking Dead, I am pretty sure Valve could learn from Telltale.
  • I joined because of the walking dead game but i discovered the telltale comunity and besides the walking dead i now have both poker nights and back to the future and will buy walking dead season 2 and wolf among us so i joined because of the walking dead but i discovered this new world all of you awsome guys in the forum ;)
  • i wanted to know where will be season 2 ^^
  • Why'd I join this forum? Easy, cause I wanted my opinions to be heard and understood. Hey all, I'm still among you fellow chatters. Just for everyone to know, I finished the game and I'd admit, It Was Something.
  • I need to protect Ben from critics.
This discussion has been closed.