User Avatar Image

What is the last thing you said to Clementine?

posted by dman1414 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
I personally said "Don't be afraid." What about you?
60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • oddly, i though about the ending of monkey island 1.

Clem... never pay more than 20 bucks for a video game.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlfyxWaeGCE
    --
    More seriously, I did like most did. Cut your hairs short and I miss you. I couldn't resist to say that.

(and I would pay more than 20 bucks for a game like this)
  • To me this could have been a 60 dollar release, as this 20 dollar game is both longer and better then the past three Call Of Duty's.
  • "Keep that hair short" followed by "don't be afraid."

I didn't want to waste my last words on saying something that didn't need saying. I knew she would know that I loved her and would miss her, even without being said. So I chose to remind her things that could keep her alive.
  • i'll miss you

I wanted to say "I love you" tho :(
  • Keep that hair short. You'll be okay.

"I'll miss you" looked good but where Lee is going, they will see each other again some time.

"Don't be afraid" will be my next one tough.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;799580 said:
    To me this could have been a 60 dollar release, as this 20 dollar game is both longer and better then the past three Call Of Duty's.
    Really? I wouldn't pay 60 dollars for this game, its awesome and everything but the gameplay is really.. bad. Now if it has a better gameplay and MOAR weight on the choices i sure will.. when it goes down to 30.

Call of Duty its not about campaing its about online and they got their wannabe customers. Good for them.
  • I was hoping for a "happy birthday". I think that would be even stronger than "I love/I'll miss you", since Lee didn't even know her birthday passed a few days ago.[/QUOTE]
    that should have happend,the stranger shouldent say "it was her birthday" for no reason.
  • fabi777;806229 said:
    I was hoping for a "happy birthday". I think that would be even stronger than "I love/I'll miss you", since Lee didn't even know her birthday passed a few days ago.
    that should have happend,the stranger shouldent say "it was her birthday" for no reason.
    I partially agree, but i don't think it should have been said when Lee was dying. He should have said it after giving her hat back at the hotel.
  • "I'll miss you." also we did'nt say anything. you pick what Lee say too clem.
This discussion has been closed.