User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 53.4K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Just started Dead Space, decent so far.
  • Anyone been playing Mojang's new game, Scrolls? It looks like a fun magic:the gathering/plants vs zombies type game, but I wanted to know if anyone has played it to see if it is worth it right now.
  • Well, finally started Ocarina of Time. I got most of the way through the first dungeon thingee in the mustache tree, but then a giant-ass spider-horror murdered me to death and I decided that it was time to go to sleep.

But I'll be going back someday. Possibly someday soon.
  • Tried out a bit of State of Decay

Found it pretty enjoyable though I lost my main character because I opened a fridge too quickly...
  • Alcoremortis;800048 said:
    Well, finally started Ocarina of Time. I got most of the way through the first dungeon thingee in the mustache tree, but then a giant-ass spider-horror murdered me to death and I decided that it was time to go to sleep.

And I missed it!?
  • Secret Fawful;800110 said:
    And I missed it!?
    I didn't play it during a hangout. My friend came over and lent it to me, so I was playing it with her because, well, she lent it to me. I'm still at the beginning, haven't even gotten past the first boss yet, so you haven't missed much.
  • Sleeping Dogs. Though racing is annoying.
  • BTTF so far its meh/OK played trough the first 4 episodes lets hope the 5th one lives up to the hype
  • coolsome;800144 said:
    Sleeping Dogs. Though racing is annoying.
    Never really looked into the game, but now that's a never-buy.
  • Alcoremortis;800048 said:
    Well, finally started Ocarina of Time. I got most of the way through the first dungeon thingee in the mustache tree, but then a giant-ass spider-horror murdered me to death and I decided that it was time to go to sleep.

Gohma.

Use the slingshot on its eye, and then slash it when it's stunned.
Add Comment