User Avatar Image

Who did you feed?

posted by TeamKennyAlways on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
I'm not sure if someone has posted this before but in episode 2 I gave food to Clem (of course who wouldn't), Duck because he is a child and needs to keep his strength up, Kenny because I have his back and he has mine and Ben believe it or not, because I felt sorry for him because his friend died and probably most of his group and he lost his camp. I didn't feed Larry because the man punched me in the last episode and left me for the walkers, I didn't feed Lily because I didn't like her at the time, I tried to give Carley food but she refused, I didn't feed Mark and I have no reason, I have no reason to not feed Katjaa and I didn't save food for myself because I didn't want to be greedy. So I was wondering who you fed and why and who you didn't feed and why.
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The other day that I was playing it I gave the cheese and crackers to Clementine and Duck and I gave the beef jerky to Mark(or is it Marv?)and the half orange to Larry.Just in case he appreciates it.
  • I fed Clem , Duck , Mark and Kenny

The kids because of obvious reasons their KIDS

Kenny cause Team Kenny till the End

Mark cause i tought he was a cool guy
  • I fed Lilly, Carley, Clem & Duck. :D
  • On my last play-through, I fed Clem, Duck, Kenny, and Ben, in that order.
  • In order
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Clementine: Apple
    [*]Duck: Cheese and crackers
    [*]Carley: (attempted) Cheese and crackers
    [*]Katjaa: (attempted) Cheese and crackers
    [*]Kenny: Cheese and crackers
    [*]Larry: Beef jerky
    [/LIST]
  • Rock114;797902 said:
    Clementine won, of course, but apparently 3% of people actually didn't give her food.
    I am the 3%! It wasn't anything masochistic, the people who were gathering food were getting weak and if they didn't keep going then nobody was going to eat, children included.
  • TygerTyger;799807 said:
    I am the 3%! It wasn't anything masochistic, the people who were gathering food were getting weak and if they didn't keep going then nobody was going to eat, children included.
    A valid reason.

Still, you better get off this thread before the angry mob forms. I can already hear them grabbing pitchforks.
  • You might want to start running, I can here the mob coming closer every minute.
  • I just came on to my thread to see the new replies and I see that TygerTyger didn't feed Clem. You son of... I'm joking but you should probably take bioshock infinite WD and Rock114 advice and start running before the angry mob come. I'm not angry at you it seems you have a good reason I just don't agree with letting a little girl starve while others get to eat. Clem will always be my first choice. But it's your choice.
  • As long as you like Clementine then you will live but if not then I am surprised someone does not have your head, I understand your reason and it makes since so no hate here.
This discussion has been closed.