User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.9K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style

And some Asiago Cheez-Its. Yum.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    oooookay, now can anyone find out if this cover was painted with gouache or not.
  • St_Eddie;800559 said:
    This month the greatest magazine ever made features a whopping 17 page look back at the (once) genius of Lucasarts, in memorandum memorium of they're recent closure.
    fixed.
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    What was all this about? do will we get TWD new episode or DLC or ...?
  • 1.N7 that has completely nothing to do with this point of this thread and it should be in the TWD thread. 2.Telltale are working on The Wolf Among Us based on the comic Fables. Just because TWD was good and was game of the year does not mean its the only series Telltale has worked on or will work on. They are still going to work on the bigger project instead of only working on TWD.

On Topic i last bought an ITunes card and with it i got the Ace Attorny HD Trilogy, The first volume of the Sonic Legacy series on the Archie Sonic comic app, MineCraft Pocket Edition and Sonic 1.
  • N7.;800684 said:
    What was all this about? do will we get TWD new episode or DLC or ...?
    Lucasarts was the company that was best known for making Star Wars games. They also made some of the best adventure games ever. After George Lucas sold the Star Wars rights to Disney, they shut down Lucasarts.

This in no way affects The Walking Dead, which is being made by Telltale.
  • Chyron8472;800682 said:
    fixed.
    Thanks for pointing out the only grammar mistake that I've ever made (probably), you anal bastard surveyor of minute details.

P.S. You had better believe that I'll be watching your grammar like a freaking hawk from now on.
  • He forgot to change "they're" to "their".

Chyron, I am disappoint.
  • Alcoremortis;800696 said:
    He forgot to change "they're" to "their".

Chyron, I am disappoint.
    Fuck nuts! There goes the "probably". I am "disappoint" at myself. I am better than this. Fuck!
  • Vainamoinen;800649 said:
    oooookay, now can anyone find out if this cover was painted with gouache or not.
    What, the Thrillkiller cover?
Add Comment