User Avatar Image

I just heard one Shot!?

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Hi
In episode 5 when Kenny asked me to gave him one more bullet I've done that ans he had 2 bullets, but I just heard one gun shot

Any Idea? If he would to shot just one bullet why he asked me for one more bullet?
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I swear I heard a couple of shots once, and the line did play so I have no idea.
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    Dildor;800281 said:
    http://youtu.be/8Uw6unChs0U?t=7m58s

The first video I found with that line, "I heard a shot." I think you are remembering the scene wrong.
    I'm totally sure Crista said "I heard couple of shots"
    If you give your bullet to Kenny then Crista will say "I heard couple of shots"
  • N7.;800529 said:
    I'm totally sure Crista said "I heard couple of shots"
    If you give your bullet to Kenny then Crista will say "I heard couple of shots"
    Man, do you understand how the modern semi-automatic pistol works?
    Kenny found this pistol (Beretta M9), and pulled out the magazine, and saw that there was one bullet. But actually in the barrel was a bullet, ready to fire, but Kenny saw only the bullet that was in the cage. So it's means that Kenny allready had a two bullets.
  • I honestly do not know a lot about guns, and I do play a lot of FPS so thanks for the gun lesson Zev, and I am not being sarcastic.
  • I've only seen the line as "I heard a shot" so feel free to record it or link it. I saved a couple bullets for Kenny but it didn't change anything I don't think.
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    Dildor;800776 said:
    I've only seen the line as "I heard a shot" so feel free to record it or link it. I saved a couple bullets for Kenny but it didn't change anything I don't think.
    I've record it before! But can't upload it for some reason
    But I swear she saying "I heard couple of shots"
  • N7.;800797 said:
    I've record it before! But can't upload it for some reason
    But I swear she saying "I heard couple of shots"
    Hah, riiiiight.
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    Dildor;800907 said:
    Hah, riiiiight.
    Shut the fuck off man :D I can't upload that because of my internet!!
    As I said before I swear to God she said "I heard couple of shots"

I've record this scene with Fraps
    I'm not a liar
  • Shrewsbury Survivor;800153 said:
    He could have put his head by Bens, one shot for two of them... or will Carley fanatics claim it bounces of his cheek XD
    ahem hate to say this but i have worked death cases where the bullet does not exit the skull. one guy put the gun right on his temple using FMJ rounds and it still didn't pass through the other side of his skull.
  • Christa always say "I heard a shot." I'm like 90% sure. The only time Kenny shoots more bullets is in the Christa ending, and I'm pretty confident that is just a mistake in the writing.
This discussion has been closed.