User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 116K users
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
More official info Interviews
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Look at the bottom in red.
  • Mikejames;801283 said:
    Looking forward to this. My only worry at this point is wondering how they're going to flesh out five new main characters within the length of one episode, but I'm eager to see how it plays out.
    That is my worry as well, but I have faith in telltale, and more than likely as well this will be longer than our average episode.
  • To me it says it says July, were did you find that and was it from Telltale or another site?
  • It came from Telltale's twitter.

Also speculation (SEASON 1 SPOILERS):
    - The cornfield could be the St. John's, the one that Ben/Carley/Doug come through to save you. Maybe the guy at 21 seconds could be Andy and this might be a St. John/Bandit conflict. Bonnie could be one of the bandits.
    - The gas station could be the one that Kenny said Duck got grabbed.
  • Thanks for telling me that, the amount of Easter eggs is pretty large, as they I thought the cornfield did look like the St. John farm and the gas station could be the Kenny story.
  • No problem, I'm thinking maybe Vernon's brother could fit in with this, and the man with Bonnie at 25 seconds looks familiar. It's kind of pointless to speculate this much but im excited about this a lot now.

Edit: The campervan in the video could be the one that ends up at the Motel.
  • I just thought of that, this small trailer already showed at least two easter eggs from the main games, and there will be plenty more and I will be happy at that.
  • Whoa, it's coming out next month?! Hell yes.

Now I know what I'm getting myself for my birthday!
  • Guess I'm back here on this forum for the next month hyping up DLC. Good memories on here while waiting for Episodes 2-5 lol.
This discussion has been closed.