User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 115.8K users
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
More official info Interviews
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Three new pictures from Telltale's Twitter

    image

    image

    image
  • So who's Shel hiding from in the middle picture? Surely that's not a Z with a flashlight?
  • Another convict as a character?
    Anyway all the survivors look awesome, especially Russel and the guy with glasses.
  • Gamerab;801449 said:
    So who's Shel hiding from in the middle picture? Surely that's not a Z with a flashlight?
    I think that's Bonnie, Shel is probably the girl in the green shirt. And that cornfield looks a lot like the one at the St. John's Dairy to me, maybe it could be Brenda or one of the brothers?
  • Gamerab;801449 said:
    So who's Shel hiding from in the middle picture? Surely that's not a Z with a flashlight?
    I'm sure it's Bonnie, not Shel ;)

    I don't think it's a member of the St-John family

    As I said in an earlier post I'm sure we will play as Bonnie during the day of her Vine video : Day 220 after the zombie apocalypse. At this moment, St John family has been destroyed for a veeeeeery long time. About the use of a flashlight by a zombie... I'm sure he would eat it before anything else ;)
  • ZacTB;801452 said:
    I think that's Bonnie, Shel is probably the girl in the green shirt. And that cornfield looks a lot like the one at the St. John's Dairy to me, maybe it could be Brenda or one of the brothers?
    I think it's a woman, but she's too thin to be Brenda. The St John's ain't the only farmers in rural Georgia :p
  • guiludovice;801439 said:
    The silhouette certainly bears an appearance that is similar to Brenda.
  • Yeah good point about the day thing. Weird that the latest day Telltale said was 236 though and this is meant to be 400 Days though, that's a pretty big gap.
  • fishmahboi;801456 said:
    The silhouette certainly bears an appearance that is similar to Brenda.
    With the rounded hair, could be Jolene :-)
  • Kaserkin;801455 said:
    I think it's a woman, but she's too thin to be Brenda. The St John's ain't the only farmers in rural Georgia :p
    Yeah, if that person in the picture isn't one of the St. Johns and is another farm then rural Georgia farmers in general don't seem to be the friendliest of people :D
This discussion has been closed.