User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 114.1K users
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
More official info Interviews
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've noticed that Bonnie appears to have a wound at 00:40 in the video that shows the trailer for 400 days. Is there a possibility that she was bitten by the walker that is shown at 0:39 or would the wound that she is shown to have a gunshot wound?
  • Hmm.. confirmed that guy in the truck driving up to russel aint kenny. Kinda looked like stranger, just saw the E3 live stream. Thanks again telltale this is awesome.

I saw her too http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Joyce
  • puzzlebox;801569 said:
    We have our own dedicated demo theatre at E3 for the full 3 days (today through Thurs), and will be showing press folks Vince's story from 400 Days. So definitely expect to see more info coming out this week!
    Thanks for info. Oh, and the FAQ is useful. $5 I see.
  • Anybody else noticed how Vince's photo on the Walking Dead website in the About section looks different from his Vine teaser video? I think they changed it, I thought he was Caucasian in the Vine video.
  • I have an idea that i think is pretty solid.
    If you remember the scene after the credits (http://youtu.be/2OFXf1z0PDc?t=19m31s)
    There is two dark figures walking and then stopping when they see clem.
    Could that be two survivors from the 400 days DLC ?
    That way is bridges the gap between the seasons
    (Clementine and the survivors meet and depending on the actions of your S1 play through she reacts differently) and then we have a litte bit of info about S2.
  • I'm actually more excited about Bonnie's story, since the clips we saw of her from the trailer definitely look as if she's on the St. John's farm. Assuming this is set after the events of episode 2, we might just see what happened if the St. John brothers lived or died after all.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Milosuperspesh;801603 said:
    what about photo's ? ;)

any way thanks for the heads up pb..stay awesome bro
    I'll try for photos! There are so many people here at the convention centre that it's hard to get good data rates on mobile, but I'll do my best to upload something for ya.

Also, I'm a womanfolk, but you can totally call me bro! :D
    MeowthRocket;801604 said:
    I GOTTA know what that song is!!!
    I don't know that one, but if we're lucky Shauntron might be able to tell us...
  • -Require Season 1 Episode 1
    -5 Chapters you can switch between any chapters
    - Season 1 will affect 400 and 400 will affect Season 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sl5aRss0Zk
  • Thanks, i've seen this already. Awesome footage here.
This discussion has been closed.