User Avatar Image

E3 2013 thread

posted by lattsam on - last edited - Viewed by 9.4K users
Because no one else is making one, I thought I'd do it.

Let's discuss this year's E3. Do you think [insert company name here] is going to make the games you want to play?
100 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Basically its the same as the PS3, except PlayStation plus is required for online play.
    (Which, given Sony's support so far, appears to be a pretty reasonable compromise really (I'm ditching my live subscription anyway so that money will eventually move to a superior service)
  • Vainamoinen;801760 said:
    Well, sort of. EA has many Mass Effect 3's left to pull off obviously. ;)
    Yeah, that and the ongoing lack of a cure for cancer. Mass Effect 3 is by the far the worst of the two though. Obviously.
  • St_Eddie;801757 said:
    I KNOW, RIGHT? ALSO, HOW DARE THEY DEMAND THAT I OWN A GAMES CONSOLE AND TV TO PLAY GAMES. THEY SHOULD TRANSMIT THE GAMES DIRECTLY INTO MY BRAIN VIA TELEPATHY. The BASTARDS!
    I sure showed them on the TV-requirement front! Skipped right past their ridiculous assertion that TVs are for gaming.

This is actually a true story. I hooked my GameCube up to my computer monitor.
  • Vainamoinen;801760 said:
    (Please don't delete your messages, it makes the forum a lot less readable. Hey, you're helping those who make the same mistake! ).
    How does me deleting messages make a forum less readable? I've read the current page over again and everything seems to make sense to me. :confused:
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    St_Eddie;801771 said:
    How does me deleting messages make a forum less readable? I've read the current page over again and everything seems to make sense to me. :confused:
    Correct. Because I quoted the message you deleted. :o
    /edit: oops, sorry, that actually wasn't true. You deleted the one where you snapped back at Dashing.

Oh, and just to make clear what Sony really can't go back on now:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIqqKcNwf8I
  • Watch Dogs, Infamous Second Son, and Destiny were my favorite.
  • Alcoremortis;801769 said:
    I sure showed them on the TV-requirement front! Skipped right past their ridiculous assertion that TVs are for gaming.

This is actually a true story. I hooked my GameCube up to my computer monitor.
    James Dean has nothing on you. :p
    Vainamoinen;801776 said:
    Correct. Because I quoted the message you deleted. :o
    Ah. I'll be sure to be less hasty in posting in the future (or at least make better use of the edit button from now on).
    Vainamoinen;801776 said:
    Oh, and just to make clear what Sony really can't go back on now:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIqqKcNwf8I
    That. Was. Glorious.
  • I just love his little devilish chuckle at the reaction.
  • RetroVortex;801801 said:
    I just love his little devilish chuckle at the reaction.
    Haha, I know. His face says it all; "Sony: 1, Microsoft: -1000"
  • St_Eddie;801802 said:
    Haha, I know. His face says it all; "Sony: 1, Microsoft: -1000"
    Its more like "take that Microsoft. Yer wankers..."
Add Comment