User Avatar Image

Disney!

posted by coolsome on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Everyone loves Disney right? OF COURSE I AM RIGHT. So heres a thread (Im not calling the title "the Disney thread" cos that's just stupid am I right!)

So anyway my fave Disney movies are Lion King Aladdin and Sleeping Beauty all epic journeys with epic villians and memorable protagonists (the 3 fairy's are the protagonist in Sleeping Beauty not the price or princess and they are memroble). I also love Fantasia and there TV cartoons I also love Disney merchendice just wish it wasnt expensive as holy hell.

So what's your fave disney movies and what do you love and hate about it?
78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I do to. I prefer TGMD though.
  • On this one I'll go with American Tail. I'm a big fan of Don Bluth's style.
  • I'm just wondering but did anyone ever hear of the original version of Emperor's New Groove? We'll originally it was meant to be a Prince and the Pauper story called Kingdom of the Sun and it was meant to be more based on drama. Ymza in this version did not want to take over the empire but instead want to block out the sun because she thinks it will make her beautiful again. Pacha was meant to be a lookalike that would switch places with Kuzco and while Kuzco would still become a lama he would be unable to talk.

There is a movie that Sting's wife (The person who wrote the songs was Sting) made about the development of the movie and the unfortunate news that they would have to remake the movie. I seen all this when i checked out Wikipedia's page on Emperor's new groove. Check it out :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Groove
  • An American Tail is my favorite film. Period.
  • Secret Fawful;801906 said:
    An American Tail is my favorite film. Period.
    Definitely one of my top all time. I think I'll go with All Dogs Go To Heaven just slightly above it.
  • ryannumber1gamer;801904 said:
    There is a movie that Sting's wife (The person who wrote the songs was Sting) made about the development of the movie
    Yes. I've seen it.
  • Me 2 I think what we got was the best outcome.
  • It was taken down but someone re-uploaded on Vimeo. I haven't watched the whole thing yet but the song Sting wrote for Ymza to sing in the first version was good. I do agree we got the better version though.
  • DAISHI;801909 said:
    Definitely one of my top all time. I think I'll go with All Dogs Go To Heaven just slightly above it.
    I love it, but it ALWAYS bugs me that Don ripped the little girl character right out of the Rescuers.
Add Comment