User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 114.2K users
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
More official info Interviews
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Okay, if Season 1 links into 400 and 400 links into Season 2.

This means that Season 2 has to start after 400 days. Which means Season 2 starts (at least) a year after Clem spots those two people in the field.

Hmm interesting.
  • GoldenFleece;801907 said:
    This means that Season 2 has to start after 400 days. Which means Season 2 starts (at least) a year after Clem spots those two people in the field.

Hmm interesting.
    Not necessarily. Season 2 could start right after Season 1 but end at or after the 400 days point. Just because they're linked doesn't mean that one flows straight into the other.
  • GoldenFleece;801907 said:
    Okay, if Season 1 links into 400 and 400 links into Season 2.

Hmm interesting.
    Not really they could start off from the ending of Season 1 and do another timeskip like Episode 1 and 2 of Season 1 did and after the timeskip is where Clem will meet up with the survivors from the 400 Days DLC. So i'm guessing the ones who survive from this new DLC will be shown meeting up on Day 400.
  • Will we be playing as 5 different survivors, or is that just a pipe dream?
  • MulderYuffie;801938 said:
    Well this is interesting. It seems like the driver with Wyatt is named Eddy. And I think I just saw some sort of injury that Bonnie has on her shoulder. Maybe a bite?
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Dread Head;801929 said:
    Will we be playing as 5 different survivors, or is that just a pipe dream?
    Yep, you get to play as 5 different characters across the 5 different stories.
  • DrPudding;801890 said:
    Who's to say they have to be fleshed out completely in this episode? They may all potentially appear in Season 2 where they'll have plenty of time to be developed further. The fact that each of these characters are only getting 20-30 minutes of playtime each tells me that this DLC may simply be establishing their backstory and showing us bits and pieces of how they each managed to last to day 400.

This may not even be the case though. I'd be lying if I said I didn't share your concerns too. I'm still stoked though either way. :)
    Fair enough. There has been some implication that the DLC will have some form of connection to the next season, so I'd be satisfied with it being a quick introduction for a few of the characters or events getting a larger role later. Whether or not that's the case, I'll try to keep an open mind.
    Ismokeherb;801956 said:
    Must... Resist... Urges.
    Don't give in mate!
    For now I settle for playing the trailer on loop until release day.
  • i wonder if we will be able to play in crawford, theres two cancer survivors and they said they ran from there, also i wonder if we will see molly and her sister, and by the way theres a girl that looks like a walker lee killed, yeah when he was trying to get to the marsh house i wonder if that means all the grup died

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlEjJ3WRNIo 3:26
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=shR53nX9v8c#! 0:26

maybe is not an important thing but maybe it means sumthing XD
This discussion has been closed.