157 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alcoremortis;802152 said:
    why would I ever trade her out for some generic space marine Shepherd?
    Did someone make a crazy mod or something? Such a thing surely doesn't exist.
  • I dunno, I think I saw a video of it on youtube or something. It was weird though.
  • That man should have bought a wii. He needs to move around more.
    Commander Shepherd dies so many times, her father was probably Rory Williams. Somehow.

I gotta say. People say FemShep, but in my mind, the female Commander Shepherd is the only one there is. I mean, she's such a badass hot lady, why would I ever trade her out for some generic space marine Shepherd?
    i made the closes version of me i could, default shepard is lame, but then for my second playthrough i did femshep but i made her blonde and cute looking, i couldn't continue playing as cuteshep after i heard her voice, i had to make her a tough looking brunet/reddish hair to suit her attitude
  • Yeah, My Shepherd is always the auburn haired one, because that look just suits her no-nonsense attitude much better. Also looks like the face I see belonging to that voice.
  • Alcoremortis;802180 said:
    Yeah, My Shepherd is always the auburn haired one, because that look just suits her no-nonsense attitude much better. Also looks like the face I see belonging to that voice.
    i made my own version of femshep not really knowing what the default ones look like (and in ME1), i guess auburn hair and stern looking just suits her, i made her a bit more mature looking than the default ME3 femshep, ME default femshep still looks a bit too cute for how i played her
    Commander Shepherd dies so many times, her father was probably Rory Williams. Somehow.

I gotta say. People say FemShep, but in my mind, the female Commander Shepherd is the only one there is. I mean, she's such a badass hot lady, why would I ever trade her out for some generic space marine Shepherd?
    Agreed. And I keep saying, I have no problem with ME3's ending, especially after the Extended Cut. Huge, life changing outcomes usually don't have more than a few choices. And I looked at my decisions throughout ME2 & 3 and picked the one that felt right to me. Synthesis FTW.
  • sony releases new system update 4.45

which bricks some consoles so don't download it.

kotaku
Add Comment