1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Santa at the North Pole already has Mrs. Claus. He'd have to go for the Anti-Santa there in Anti-Arctica.

There's something about his brand of toys, though....
  • For the record, if I were a member of the opposite sex; I'd be a burly, short-tempted, shallow husk of a woman who sells her "wares" for profit. Pretty much as I am now basically... only with breasts.
  • St_Eddie;802225 said:
    I'm very sorry to hear that. I consider my cats to be part of the family, so I know all too well the pain that the death of a beloved pet can cause. May your kitty rest in eternal piece. Amen.
    I dislike most people but adore animals. They're innocents. At least she went quickly.
  • DAISHI;802235 said:
    I dislike most people but adore animals. They're innocents. At least she went quickly.
    I know all too well where you're coming from. I too have an affinity for animals above humans. Also, a quick death is all that any of us can ask for (human or animal). My thoughts go towards you during this time, Daishi.
  • I wish WWE 2k14 was at E3! I will probably have to wait till one of there damn PPV's to see a trailer!
  • Don't you mean you wish E3 was at WWE?

a sort of video game developer celebrity deathmatch.

Would be fun to watch Shigeru Miyamoto beat the crap out of the president of EA.
  • Burned 70,000 calories today. I feel good.
  • Chyron8472;802266 said:
    Don't you mean you wish E3 was at WWE?

a sort of video game developer celebrity deathmatch.

Would be fun to watch Shigeru Miyamoto beat the crap out of the president of EA.
    PS4 vs Xbox one was a squash match.

• Noname215;802267 said:
    Burned 70,000 calories today. I feel good.
    are you confessing to arson?
  • Noname215;802267 said:
    Burned 70,000 calories today. I feel good.
    Your username could be an Elliott Smith song
This discussion has been closed.