User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 114.2K users
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
More official info Interviews
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 400 days. What does it mean to you? 400 days since the outbreak? Because that would be a long stretch. Season one ended a little over 100 days.
  • Well...... according to the faq......

Edit - it should be noted that this is a reply to the post 2 above, which used to be its own thread..... silly merger....
  • So these 5 episodes are 1 hr 40 mins long right ?
  • Shonenhikada;802330 said:
    So these 5 episodes are 1 hr 40 mins long right ?
    It's one episode.
  • JakeSt123;802332 said:
    It's one episode.
    So the games only 20 minutes long ?
  • ZacTB;802244 said:
    Yeah that makes sense, is that the same girl in this photo:

Good grief, what's up with that girl's face on the right?

I can't help but feel that she also makes an appearance in the game, since she kinda looks like the long black-haired girl from the trailers.

Is it a foreshadowing of her fate? The picture reminds me of the photographs from Final Destination 3.
  • Shonenhikada;802336 said:
    So the games only 20 minutes long ?
    Each chapter is max 20 minutes long I think. So that is 1 hour 40 minutes, there might be an extra part to tie in all the chapters together though, not sure how it's gonna work.
  • RichWalk23;802344 said:
    Good grief, what's up with that girl's face on the right?

I can't help but feel that she also makes an appearance in the game, since she kinda looks like the long black-haired girl from the trailers.

Is it a foreshadowing of her fate? The picture reminds me of the photographs from Final Destination 3.
    Yeah I thought that her face looked weird as well, but it might be something you put over an eye, like an eye plaster.
  • User Avatar Image
    OzzyUK Moderator
    ZacTB;802346 said:
    Yeah I thought that her face looked weird as well, but it might be something you put over an eye, like an eye plaster.
    Her face got pushed into a birthday cake, you can see part of it under the post it
This discussion has been closed.