User Avatar Image

Super Smash Bros thread.

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
Well since there is a new Smash Bros game coming for the 3DS & Wii U i think it would be the right time to have a Smash Bros thread. Generally in this thread you can talk about the games, make lists of characters you wish were added, talk about stages, favorite characters and other things about Smash Bros. Also if you want you can try and set up Smash Bros Brawl Matches to play online so if anyone wants my Smash Bros Friend code just PM me :)

For people wondering the person i mainly play as is Sonic :/
50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Also, this video goes into the movesets of Mega Man and the Villager, and also confirms that at least some stages will be specific to one game or the other: http://youtu.be/vQD1yJinzeQ
  • LuigiHann;802297 said:
    I feel like it's kind of a half-way point between the designs (which are more similar than I thought they were)

    Brawl/TP:
    image

    Skyward Sword:
    image

    New Smash Bros:
    image

    Hmm
    I'm not seeing any Skyward Sword in the new Smash Link.
  • The Villager is the most cruel, psychopathic character to ever arrive in Smash Bros., an evil on the same level as Ganon.
  • DAISHI;802308 said:
    The Villager is the most cruel, psychopathic character to ever arrive in Smash Bros., an evil on the same level as Ganon.
    No. Worse because when you look at Ganon, you know he's evil. The Villager fools you into thinking he's just a normal townsfolk.
  • You know what they should do? Put Ridley in to shut up all the people who complained he wasn't in Brawl, BUT make it the little chicken Ridley from Other M.
  • Shadowknight1;802303 said:
    I'm not seeing any Skyward Sword in the new Smash Link.
    I thought they were going for Skyward Sword X Tech Demo link.
    image
  • I have zero interest in this game until Ice Climbers are a done deal
  • Ribs;802503 said:
    I have zero interest in this game until Ice Climbers are a done deal
    Ice Climbers, and their clones, Kat&Ana!
  • Gibbeynator;802362 said:
    You know what they should do? Put Ridley in to shut up all the people who complained he wasn't in Brawl, BUT make it the little chicken Ridley from Other M.
    I would seriously lol. And I thought baby Ridley was adorable. Less so as he grew. And ate things. Seriously, if anyone DIDN'T know that thing was bad news, they don't know anything about the genre that semi-inspired Metroid.
    Friar;802488 said:
    I thought they were going for Skyward Sword X Tech Demo link.
    image
    Honestly? That's really just an upscaled Wii Twilight Princess Link. At least the new Smash Bros. Link actually has modeled chain-mail.
    Ribs;802503 said:
    I have zero interest in this game until Ice Climbers are a done deal
    They mentioned the Ice Climbers...mostly in regards to them possibly being hard to do on the 3DS for some reason. Me, I could do without.

    Also, titles announced! They are...Super Smash Bros. For Wii U/For Nintendo 3DS. Okay, they're not exactly clever. Like, at all. Not even a tiny bit. But they ARE simple.
Add Comment