User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 114.1K users
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
More official info Interviews
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • hmmm well....

sounds like your wading through a starved pirahna infested pool whilst wearing a raw steaks around you..

Is July here yet?
  • I hope this one contains less profanity and more gameplay
  • FlawlessXD;802554 said:
    I hope this one contains less profanity and more gameplay
    I just hope it has more zombies, period! They seemed uncomfortably absent from the trailer. Don't get me wrong, the interaction among the living is one of the game's high points, but it should never overshadow the whole reason WHY humans are bickering among themselves in the first place.
  • It would be cool if Telatales created a contest again for season 2 where the winners get to cameo in the game as zombies, and possible survivors.
  • Shonenhikada;802566 said:
    It would be cool if Telatales created a contest again for season 2 where the winners get to cameo in the game as zombies, and possible survivors.
    novel but very slim chance of winning if there's a lot of pre orders.. ;)
  • Robert Morgan;802562 said:
    I just hope it has more zombies, period! They seemed uncomfortably absent from the trailer. Don't get me wrong, the interaction among the living is one of the game's high points, but it should never overshadow the whole reason WHY humans are bickering among themselves in the first place.
    I don't think that it's ever unclear that the walkers were what brought about all these end-of-world problems, but there's just so much less that you can showcase with them narratively in comparison to the people trying to deal with it.

I mean, it's the characters that are changing. Seeing the zombies trying to eat someone won't be much different from what we've already seen so far.
  • I await this with high expectations. And this time you control FIVE characters destinies. WHOA

I do hope we at least get to know if any of the others are still alive: Omid, Christa, Molly and especially Clementine.

She's strong but I'm concerned.
  • So...I can't be the only one who's noticed that Shel's face looks almost exactly like Lilly's?

I mean, it could just be a recycling of her face model...but I want to believe there's some connection there, even if I'm just being delusional (or, dare I say, paranoid). :P
This discussion has been closed.