User Avatar Image

Kenny's Best Lines

posted by TeamKennyAlways on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Three threads in a day I'm on fire not literally though. So anyway what are your favourite Kenny lines? Here are some of my favourites.

Kenny: Jesus man I'm from Florida crazy sh*t just comes out of my mouth sometimes

Lee: I was on my way to prison 3 months ago
Kenny: No sh*t
Lee: No sh*t
Kenny: It wasn't for touching kids was it?

Kenny: You don't just end it because its hard you stick it out and help the people you care about, so lets get out there and help that little girl

I didn't say any of your favourites did I?
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Understatement of the century, it really is hard to find a favorite Kenny line as they all were good.
  • Just some of my many favourites:

(When you find out the boat is gone if you left only Ben to guard it)

Ben: I'm saying we should ALL chill, not just you!

Kenny: CHILL? *impersonating Ben* "Hey bandits, CHILL, have some pills!" "Hey Vernon, CHILL, have our fucking BOAT!"

--------

Kenny: If this asshole thinks he's getting on MY boat, after what HE did, he is out of his MOTHERFUCKING MIND!

Lee: Kenny, I know you're upset, I understand, but you don't get to make a decision like that on your own. We're all in this together. We're a group.

Kenny: SURE! Take a vote! This is America, fuck it!

--------

Lee: Where did you get that bottle?

Kenny: ...Foooound it! Wanna throw down again like back on the train? Cuz' I fight better when I'm shit-faced!

--------

Kenny: You've always been there for me, Lee. Always had my back when it mattered. What kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you now? Bitten or not, I'm with you to the end. You can count on me.

--------

Kenny: I found yer' goddamn secret, you son of a bitch! You were BITTEN? Fuck, man! When did you...

Lee: It happened right before, everything.

Kenny: Well FUCK. We're in here now, and I'm not going to let you die!

--------

(While Kenny and Ben keep an eye on the door in Vernon's hideout)

Kenny: Good thing there's not a hatchet keeping it shut, huh?

Ben: ...
  • "Nobody else gets eaten today. Especially a good friend."
  • I had never heard half those lines Chrystal, well those lines just made Kenny even better, which I thought is impossible.
  • ChrystalChameleon;801420 said:

(While Kenny and Ben keep an eye on the door in Vernon's hideout)

Kenny: Good thing there's not a hatchet keeping it shut, huh?

Ben: ...
    I was trying so hard to remember my favorite quote. There it was! :D
  • IMO, all of Kenny's best dialogue can only be accessed by helping him nail Larry in the meat locker. Otherwise, he just acts like a dick for most of the game. :rolleyes:
  • Kaserkin;801532 said:
    "Nobody else gets eaten today. Especially a good friend."
    +1

Always got me a little misty-eyed
  • Maed dis 4 Ken Bro :)
  • Dildor;802819 said:
    Maed dis 4 Ken Bro :)
    Now that was epic I must save that picture to my album
  • Thanks :D I was gonna use it as a siggy before I remembered nobody does that here.
This discussion has been closed.