1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Secret Fawful;803076 said:
    My little niece just posted on Facebook about how my sister is getting pumped in the ass by her boyfriend, and so my niece can't sleep.

    I FUCKING CAN'T EVEN
    Might be worth showing that to your sister. If she recoils in terror, then there's hope for her.
  • Soon I will gain comporial form.

    image
  • coolsome;803114 said:
    Soon I will gain comporial form.
    If it's something you can order, it's safe bet coolsome will eventually have it.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Johro;803115 said:
    If it's something you can order, it's safe bet coolsome already has it.
    fix'd.
  • Secret Fawful;803076 said:
    My little niece just posted on Facebook about how my sister is getting pumped in the ass by her boyfriend, and so my niece can't sleep.

    I FUCKING CAN'T EVEN
    Send me a link. I gotta read this shit!
  • Maybe I'm weird, Marsden, but I was half expecting a chestburster to pop up at some point and join in.
  • Alcoremortis;803129 said:
    Maybe I'm weird, Marsden, but I was half expecting a chestburster to pop up at some point and join in.
    I raped Mayor McCheese once.
  • Secret Fawful;803011 said:
    Between Vin Deisel and Dino from The Flintstones? If so, send me a link.

    *takes out penis*
    Is it odd that I assumed you meant someone else's?
    Secret Fawful;803076 said:
    My little niece just posted on Facebook about how my sister is getting pumped in the ass by her boyfriend, and so my niece can't sleep.

    I FUCKING CAN'T EVEN
    The plot for Marsden's next sex scene revealed!
    coolsome;803130 said:
    I raped Mayor McCheese once.
    Only once?
  • Today has been a bad day...
  • Tomorrow will be a worse day.
This discussion has been closed.