User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 115.9K users
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
More official info Interviews
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I immediately thought Walter from Fringe...just me...oh ok then:)
  • Breaking Bad is pretty good i've been getting into it to tide me over for Walking Dead Season 4.
  • Love Breaking Bad, but I can't let anyone miss a Big Lebowski reference.
    ^ We've worked with a few Walters in Season 1.

Then again, I would not be opposed to one of the new guys turning out to be like Walter White. A volatile chemist in the group could be its own spin-off right there.
  • Does anyone else find it weird that on the YouTube version of the trailer, they blocked out the green esrb background with annotations? Go to the video and try flipping annotations on and off again, it's weird.
  • Ahhhh!!! So exciting!!!!
  • puzzlebox;803298 said:
    I think it's ok for me to confirm now that yes, the noticeboard is the menu, where you choose which story/character you'll play next.
    It is? We also see someone putting the notes down. I guess we'll have to wait and see who that is.[/intrigue]
  • Nintendo Boy1;803456 said:
    It is? We also see someone putting the notes down. I guess we'll have to wait and see who that is.[/intrigue]
  • The Walking Dead I bought the game on steam, the walking dead 400 days is part of the package or do I have compar separately?
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    rafaeljp4;803516 said:
    The Walking Dead I bought the game on steam, the walking dead 400 days is part of the package or do I have compar separately?
    400 Days is a special DLC episode and not part of the original season pass, so it will be a separate purchase.
  • rafaeljp4;803516 said:
    The Walking Dead I bought the game on steam, the walking dead 400 days is part of the package or do I have compar separately?
    the dlc is extra depending on your country should be around 5 bucks/ 5 pound /5 euros..
This discussion has been closed.