1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Tomi021;803643 said:
    Yeah I stoped watching for a while , started watching again recently :D
    My bad I didn't think anyone watched it and was just posting out of excitement.
  • Darth Marsden;803688 said:
    I can neither confirm or deny anything.
    Now I'm getting really paranoid!
  • Lol only coolsome can come up with type of material
  • I have all these GOGs and I need to play them all!

I need incentive guys!
    Any ideas? :p

(Just hit me with one, I'm likely to have it! XD (359 titles I'm up to now. And even I admit how nutty that is! XD))

EDIT: Here's my GOG wiki page
    http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:RetroVortex

EDIT 2: I should make a fuckin' LP series or something with all these bloody games I have.
  • If you do a Let's Play of them, it will take you two, three times as long to get through them all.

Trust me - I speak from experience.

As for incentive... sort them all by name, then go through all the As and do short reviews of them, ending with deciding which one you thought was the best. The do it again for the Bs, and so on.
  • Darth Marsden;803778 said:
    If you do a Let's Play of them, it will take you two, three times as long to get through them all.

Trust me - I speak from experience.

As for incentive... sort them all by name, then go through all the As and do short reviews of them, ending with deciding which one you thought was the best. The do it again for the Bs, and so on.
    Hmm... not a bad idea that..

Maybe I should assign a number for them and use a randomiser to pick one.
    Then I HAVE to play it till I beat it.
    Hmm....
  • Icedhope;803624 said:
    Well guys it was awesome. Getting to know most of you for the last five years and making new friends. This is the most popular thread and most of the friends I've made here post here.

So long and thanks for everything.

Iced
    Just another nail in the coffin.
  • I should watch all my Bones DVDs again. I really liked the older series.
  • Bloody cat is doing my head in just wanting attention all the time and crying at my flat door just because he's managed to get through it a couple of times recently. And now he's climbed onto my shoulder as I've been typing this. Man his claws are sharp!
This discussion has been closed.