User Avatar Image

Who's side are you on?

posted by TeamKennyAlways on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Someone has probably done this before but it's easier to just come on the forums and find new threads instead of searching through tons of old ones. Anyway who's side are you on Kenny's or Lilly's or are you neutral. You can probably guess who's side I'm on for most choices. Choose from the poll options and feel free to leave your opinions below about the character you pick.
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I chose Lilly's side, I'm with her on the majority of decisions. Except whether or not to leave the motel, but I also disagreed with Kenny, getting a boat was always going to be difficult, and long term, not so smart, in my opinion.
  • I chose neither,but i lean a little more towards Lilly.
  • "It's not about making friends. We're all in this together, we've got to start to acting like it." -Lee
  • Mornai;804718 said:
    "It's not about making friends. We're all in this together, we've got to start to acting like it." -Lee
    If only they listened before it was too late...
  • I'd say I was for neither, although I agreed with Kenny much more. The only reason I didn't agree with him so much in my first playthrough was because of Clem lol
  • Pro Kenny before meat locker. Helped Lilly in meat locker. Was completely pro Lilly after that until Carley's death. After, I tried to be on Kenny's side as much as I could.

But by being on Kenny's side, I assume you meant agreeing with him in the meat locker, and I didn't. I voted for neither.
  • "There are no sides."

Thought they both could have merit to their reasoning, so I tried to mediate between them for as long as I could until the meat locker scene. I tried to save Larry, and was moreso with Lilly afterwards, but she loses it, so it was rough sailing with Kenny ahead.
  • Mikejames;804777 said:
    "There are no sides."

Thought they both could have merit to their reasoning, so I tried to mediate between them for as long as I could until the meat locker scene. I tried to save Larry, and was moreso with Lilly afterwards, but she loses it, so it was rough sailing with Kenny ahead.
    That's pretty much how my first playthrough went down too. For a while, I thought Kenny wasn't even going to see the end of episode 4, since he seemed to be getting increasingly moody and unstable.
  • Kenny's side is more beneficial than lilly's , so yeah kenny ftw
  • I tried to mediate between the two up until Lilly went crazy and murdered Carley, though I agreed with Kenny on most choices when it was an "either-or" scenario, such as the meat locker, so I voted for him.
This discussion has been closed.