User Avatar Image

Why does Lee not but his watch back on

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 740 users
After he amputates if he did that in an atempt to survive why did he not put it back on
33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • How do you put on a watch with only one hand (if you went alone)? Otherwise, I think Lee was too foucsed talking to the other members or thinking about Clem to remember.

It's not impossible for Christa or Kenny to keep the watch after taking the arm out though, maybe forgetting to give it back or as a memory.
  • Lee's more or less adopted daughter, if you want to consider her that, or if not a person, that was very close to him and of utmost importance no less was missing, in a world full of flesh eating, rotten monsters, who move in hordes and kill whatever they can grab, and she's probably held by some sick fuck, who may not be right in his mind, to top all that shit off Lee sort of knows he won't make it, meaning he knows he's got a small enough time frame to save her, and spend his last moments with her. He could give two shits about that watch if you ask me, I certainly would not think of it, I didn't even notice there was one on his arm. What would he or she or anyone need it for anyways? Life as we know it is fucked, rules of nature apply meaning you don't pay attention to time, but rather to sunrise and sunset, or day and night for going out.
  • That'd be sweet...

Lee: "How you doing?" *Puts out hand*
    Guy: "Not bad, you?" *Shakes it and Lee's hand falls off* "Holy shit!"
    Lee: "Well... I could use a hand here."

Oh the classics...
  • ^ I have to hand it to you that joke was great.
  • TeamKennyAlways;804678 said:
    ^ I have to hand it to you that joke was great.
    Thanks for giving it back, good thing it was his left hand, because he's alright now.

Btw I see what you did there ;)
  • He was mad at the watch for not blocking the bite, duh :P
  • Mark$man;804709 said:
    Thanks for giving it back, good thing it was his left hand, because he's alright now.

Btw I see what you did there ;)
    Well being alright is handy. I think we should stop making jokes before it get out of hand. ;)
  • Lee's watch had 2 hands..... ;) Lee only has one LOL
  • TeamKennyAlways;804910 said:
    Well being alright is handy. I think we should stop making jokes before it get out of hand. ;)
    Nah, it won't do any arm! xD
  • ^ Do you think zombie Lee will make an appearance in series 2 because if he does we should welcome him back with open arms ;)
This discussion has been closed.