1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm gonna make a CAW called Agent Coolsome.
  • coolsome;805018 said:
    I'm gonna make a CAW called Agent Coolsome.
    I would love to see agent coolsome wrestle against the Undertaker Agent coolsome is gonna break the streak at WRESTLEMANIA:D
  • Thinking about getting a 3DSXl but looking for a good price...
    Best I've seen so far is £160 for 3DSXL with Monster Hunter 3 but not sure...
  • Hudomonkey;805100 said:
    Thinking about getting a 3DSXl but looking for a good price...
    Best I've seen so far is £160 for 3DSXL with Monster Hunter 3 but not sure...
    Can I help you? Because I bought one last week.

Also if it helps: You can get Monster Hunter for free from me if you buy a new 3DS or 3DS XL and register a promo code until the end of July. (So it would be absolutely pointless to get one with Monster Hunter).
    Promo site.
  • Also I have a promo code too
  • der_ketzer;805123 said:
    Can I help you? Because I bought one last week.

Also if it helps: You can get Monster Hunter for free from me if you buy a new 3DS or 3DS XL and register a promo code until the end of July. (So it would be absolutely pointless to get one with Monster Hunter).
    Promo site.
    That would be great!

The next best offer I've seen is £140 for a 3DSXL from Game.co.uk using a code...
    After browsing for a bit I think it might be a good deal...
  • Hudomonkey;805128 said:
    That would be great!

The next best offer I've seen is £140 for a 3DSXL from Game.co.uk using a code...
    After browsing for a bit I think it might be a good deal...
    Also keep in mind: if you don't have a power adapter already you will need one. No 3DS XL has one in the box. And you might want a bigger SD card for the thing. It has a 4 GB card in it but with Monster Hunter about a third of it will already be filled. If you plan on downloading full games from the E-Shop those 4 GB will not be enough.
  • I'm thinking order the console from Game.co.uk and then the adapter and Animal Crossing from Amazon...
    Overall that is the cheapest way when getting all 3 especially with Game loyalty points...
  • Also think about Fire Emblem: Awakening. It's seriously worth it.
This discussion has been closed.