User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 115.7K users
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
More official info Interviews
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i know i need to buy "400 days" when it comes out, but, i was wondering if i go to buy it through steam, if it will see that i already have the walking dead "season 1" and allow me to buy "400 days" (since you need season 1 to buy it). i think that i won't be able to. i think that i will have to buy it through telltale's website, since that's how i got "season 1" originally... idk... anyway, just wondering if anyone here knew wth i'm talking about. i want to have the cool steam extras that come along with buying the game through steam... i think i'm just going to buy it all again, but through steam this time... what's another $30 for season 1 and 400 days, right? haha!
  • This new episode doesn't look like anythin 2 do with Clementine, So are they making just starting again?I hope the dude in the truck is Kenny but he committed suicide and wanted to die so he probably wouldn't of wanted to live :(
  • The guy in the truck is not Kenny. That is shown in almost all interviews
  • I wonder if this will be out next week. What Telltale said makes it sounds a bit like that way:

"Telltale Games developer commentary and free giveaways during the broadcast each day beginning at 12pmPDT / 3pmEDT all week with an episode per day of Season One as we lead to the upcoming launch of The Walking Dead: 400 Days!"

All week leading up to the upcoming launch... to me that sounds like it will be out soon. Not sure though.
  • REALLY??? i hope you are right... it does kinda sound like that's what they mean... man, i really hope it does come out next week! i'm super excited for this game! haha!
  • Laura just said on the livestream, that they expect it to come out early in July
  • Yup July 2 (Tuesday) or July 3 (Wednesday)
  • YES TO JULY 2nd or 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • When the DLC it's released . I know in JULY but what date . HOPE THIS DLC TO BE PIRATED .

• Freshness333;805201 said:
    YES TO JULY 2nd or 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not confirmed but early July? Near 4th of July? Episode 5 of Season 1 being released also on a week of a holiday (Thanksgiving)? Yeah seems pretty likely it will be out on PSN next Tuesday with XBL and Steam the following day on Wednesday.
This discussion has been closed.