User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 115.9K users
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
More official info Interviews
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mr.SandMan;805202 said:
    When the DLC it's released . I know in JULY but what date . HOPE THIS DLC TO BE PIRATED .

Seriously?
  • Yeah American users will get it in early July but what about Europe users thats what i really wanna EU PSN keeps doing late releases FFS
  • I suspect next week or the week after, the release day, i hope it will be next week on, tues, weds, thurs. :D
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Mr.SandMan;805202 said:
    When the DLC it's released . I know in JULY but what date . HOPE THIS DLC TO BE PIRATED .
    Aaaaand permaban. Discussion of piracy (for any game) is absolutely not cool here.
    MesterF;805180 said:
    Laura just said on the livestream, that they expect it to come out early in July
    Yep! The Walking Dead: 400 Days is in submission with first party now, and we'll announce solid release dates as soon as we can. Looking good for early July.
  • The exact date is already known?
  • zev_zev;805230 said:
    The exact date is already known?
    I suspect for the episode 5 livestream they will reveal at the end what the date will be.
  • MulderYuffie;805247 said:
    I suspect for the episode 5 livestream they will reveal at the end what the date will be.
    Sorry, but I don't see the connection.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    We will let you know the date(s) as soon as we know them ourselves!
  • puzzlebox;805258 said:
    We will let you know the date(s) as soon as we know them ourselves!
    dis
  • So I was doing some digging about state of decays non release here in ANZ and there was nothing... BUT what I did notice is that 400 days has been modified for Australian release? I also notice sex has a mild impact tick. ;)

So what I want to ask, as I'm living in New Zealand atm is if this is the version that'll be available here or will it be that sweet uncut edition?
This discussion has been closed.