1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I watched it all and I was actually almost about to cry just now.

But then Danny Sexbang! :D
    Which could be a whole new era of awesome! :)

I await on tender hooks...

(I may be biased because I'm a mega fan of Ninja Sex Party! ;))

Edit: OK, so first episode with Danny was AWESOME!
    Funny, and Danny proves he can fucking play.
    Not only that but I was so happy to see that this guy knows his shit.
  • I do love game grumps but I'd rather see more Jontron which I enjoy more. and it sounds like his replacement is good.
  • coolsome;805244 said:
    I do love game grumps but I'd rather see more Jontron which I enjoy more. and it sounds like his replacement is good.
    Yeah I think John made the right call.
    I mean Arin makes cartoons as an artist. He can pretty much update whenever he goddamn feels like.

Whereas John's stuff is more like a show, a series. With continuous episodes to write up and all that. Not so much deadlines, but I think he knows that people expect regular content, (and of course Game Grumps had become that regular content in a way).

Also Danny. Fuckin'. Sexbang.

*Swoon*
  • I got scared earlier when a pigeon flew into my kitchen window. It managed to fly away ok so at least it wasn't too badly hurt. But it sure made me jump.
  • Screw Game Grumps. Two Best Friends Play is where it's at.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    corruptbiggins;805275 said:
    I got scared earlier when a pigeon flew into my kitchen window. It managed to fly away ok so at least it wasn't too badly hurt. But it sure made me jump.
    A seagull once flew into me in a Wal-Mart parking lot (it's wing clipped my head).

I'm not sure who was shocked more on that one, me or the bird. :eek:
  • Ohh I wana have a heavy rain play though and do it as worst as I possibly can not just the ending. I wana be an all round dick or make the characters dumb as hell.
  • coolsome;805295 said:
    Ohh I wana have a heavy rain play though and do it as worst as I possibly can not just the ending. I wana be an all round dick or make the characters dumb as hell.
    The characters are dumb as hell.
This discussion has been closed.