User Avatar Image

Night Dive Studios re-releasing LucasArts titles???

posted by OzzieMonkey on - last edited - Viewed by 13K users
So, Night Dive Studios have posted this gif on their Facebook Page and it's being discussed on the GOG forums. At the moment, it's looking quite plausible that they're bringing LucasArts to GOG and that can only be a good thing.
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • OzzieMonkey;805678 said:
    So, Night Dive Studios have posted this gif on their Facebook Page and it's being discussed on the GOG forums. At the moment, it's looking quite plausible that they're bringing LucasArts to GOG and that can only be a good thing.
    It's possible. They only posted an image and didn't post an article to go with it. There's also that 10 blue line image they posted.
  • Gibbeynator;805684 said:
    It's possible. They only posted an image and didn't post an article to go with it. There's also that 10 blue line image they posted.
    Would that be from a LucasArts game? At first I thought DoTT from the time Vortex at the beginning, but then I realized it wasn't the same pattern at all. The Full Throttle image has definitely got me interested though.
  • OzzieMonkey;805686 said:
    Would that be from a LucasArts game? At first I thought DoTT from the time Vortex at the beginning, but then I realized it wasn't the same pattern at all. The Full Throttle image has definitely got me interested though.
    The blue lines look more like circuitry, or the lines running in and out of SHODAN.
  • I think the fact they said they were "Heading to Corley Motors!" is a slightly better hint.
  • The classic game experts on GOG have pointed me in the direction of the blue lines. They're not from a game, they're from a book.
  • But that is a game.
  • Chyron8472;805754 said:
    But that is a game.
    Yes, but the lines are from the book.
  • I have no idea how you find anything besides the announcements on the GOG forums. That has to be one of the most confusing forums I've ever visited.
  • flesk;805760 said:
    I have no idea how you find anything besides the announcements on the GOG forums. That has to be one of the most confusing forums I've ever visited.
    Mainly by obsessively searching through every single page for something newsworthy :p
  • Heh. I actually tried that as well, but it seems like the results are only sorted by relevance or something without any options for filtering or sorting on date.

    Ok, I found the thread now.
Add Comment