User Avatar Image

Night Dive Studios re-releasing LucasArts titles???

posted by OzzieMonkey on - last edited - Viewed by 13K users
So, Night Dive Studios have posted this gif on their Facebook Page and it's being discussed on the GOG forums. At the moment, it's looking quite plausible that they're bringing LucasArts to GOG and that can only be a good thing.
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Secret Fawful;806322 said:
    No, and I'm glad.
    I agree while I don't like the VA's that much it would be a pointless cosmetic change and the game graphics and mechanics are fine and don't need any updating
  • coolsome;806327 said:
    I agree while I don't like the VA's that much it would be a pointless cosmetic change and the game graphics and mechanics are fine and don't need any updating
    Agreed. The only games that really benefit from an update are the ones that lack voice acting. (though, Curse of Monkey Island would look so pretty in widescreen)
  • Secret Fawful;806320 said:
    An HD update of Hit the Road with Telltale voice actors?
    Almost as unnecessary as remaking the Telltale games with worse graphics and the Lucasarts-cast voice actors.*

*Although admittedly this idea might be a lot more fun... :D
  • Secret Fawful;806320 said:
    An HD update of Hit the Road with Telltale voice actors?
    Go back in time to 2008/2009 or so and make that post. You'd have been torn limb from limb! :P
  • FitzoliverJ;807136 said:
    Almost as unnecessary as remaking the Telltale games with worse graphics and the Lucasarts-cast voice actors.*

*Although admittedly this idea might be a lot more fun... :D
    I agree... let's do this! :D
  • Rather Dashing;807204 said:
    Go back in time to 2008/2009 or so and make that post. You'd have been torn limb from limb! :P
    Nobody gives a shit what Telltale fanboys don't like.
  • Am I the only one who thinks Telltale's voice actors for S&M were better than Hit the Road? I don't know why but I think Sam's voice is way better than Sam's Hit the Road voice although I like Max's voice in Hit the Road I think Telltale's voice actor for Max is better.
  • ryannumber1gamer;807239 said:
    Am I the only one who thinks Telltale's voice actors for S&M were better than Hit the Road? I don't know why but I think Sam's voice is way better than Sam's Hit the Road voice although I like Max's voice in Hit the Road I think Telltale's voice actor for Max is better.
    You aren't but people are clingy to the ways things used to be rather then actually caring about whether anything is good.
  • ryannumber1gamer;807239 said:
    Am I the only one who thinks Telltale's voice actors for S&M were better than Hit the Road?
    Not in the least. I love Hit the Road but the TT voices are the definitive ones for me now.
  • HD remake of Sam and Max would be awesome. Game is unplayably ugly on a screen these days.
Add Comment