User Avatar Image

400 Days (Season One DLC) review / discussion thread - SO MANY SPOILERS

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 33.8K users
Hey guys, thanks for playing The Walking Dead: 400 Days! This thread is dedicated to all your spoilery review / general discussion goodness. Have at!

No need to tag spoilers here, the whole thread will be full of 'em. Looking for the spoiler-free thread? It's here.
225 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • MulderYuffie;807478 said:
    I didn't lie to Leland about Dee and Bonnie still went. The two people who didn't go were Russell and Vince.
    Ah. Well then she is the one that always will go.
  • sardines;807480 said:
    Did you talk about finding people in the community? Since it was previously thought that saying so would affect both Russell and Wyatt, that could tell a lot.

    (What choices did you make with Russell?)
    It does. They both go because Russell wants to find his family that he was going to in his story and he thinks that they are there, and Wyatt wants to find his friend.
  • You can't avoid it? I was gonna do nothing on Playthrough 2 but you just crushed my dreams ;_;

    Ahhh and was it Nate that was chasing Wyatt? The car looked the same.
  • Baddestsupercec;807483 said:
    It does. They both go because Russell wants to find his family that he was going to in his story and he thinks that they are there, and Wyatt wants to find his friend.
    I know, I talked about it in my game. But I thought Mulder said Wyatt went, while Russell didn't. That would imply that one of them has a way to go without the Statesboro dialogue option.
  • I picked the "people of all ages" comment and Russell still didn't go. Wyatt went anyways even after I had already left Eddie behind no questions asked. As for Vince I saved Danny and Vince didn't go.....
  • sardines;807486 said:
    I know, I talked about it in my game. But I thought Mulder said Wyatt went, while Russell didn't. That would imply that one of them has a way to go without the Statesboro dialogue option.
    Maybe if you stay in the car as Wyatt and kill the old people as Russell? IDK. That's what I did and it worked.
  • Baddestsupercec;807492 said:
    Maybe if you stay in the car as Wyatt and kill the old people as Russell? IDK. That's what I did and it worked.
    I stayed in the car and as Russell I refused to kill the old people.

    Also as Shel I chose not to kill that guy and then drove away instead of dealing with Stephanie and Shel and Becca went.
  • MulderYuffie;807493 said:
    I stayed in the car and as Russell I refused to kill the old people.

    Also as Shel I chose not to kill that guy and then drove away instead of dealing with Stephanie and Shel and Becca went.
    Well then problem solved.
  • MulderYuffie;807491 said:
    I picked the "people of all ages" comment and Russell still didn't go. Wyatt went anyways even after I had already left Eddie behind no questions asked. As for Vince I saved Danny and Vince didn't go.....
    That's not the option. It the one where she says they might find people they know there.
  • Baddestsupercec;807495 said:
    That's not the option. It the one where she says they might find people they know there.
    Yes that is what I figured why Russell didn't go. Still not sure why Vince didn't go.
This discussion has been closed.