User Avatar Image

400 Days (Season One DLC) review / discussion thread - SO MANY SPOILERS

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 33.8K users
Hey guys, thanks for playing The Walking Dead: 400 Days! This thread is dedicated to all your spoilery review / general discussion goodness. Have at!

No need to tag spoilers here, the whole thread will be full of 'em. Looking for the spoiler-free thread? It's here.
225 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Did anyone else see Kenny in the intro sequence? You can also see Duck running over to him.
  • I thought the DLC was great. Vince and Shel's stories were the best imo. I have a feeling that the two figures Clem saw were Tavia and someone else and we will find her at the community in Season 2. Thats what I'm hoping anyway.
  • User Avatar Image
    HRz
    roco300;808200 said:
    Did anyone else see Kenny in the intro sequence? You can also see Duck running over to him.
    When?
  • HRz;808268 said:
    When?
    I just saw this! It's literally the first thing you see when you start up the game. Look at the gas station carefully. It's before the outbreak started.
  • User Avatar Image
    HRz
    Damn. A chance we might see Kenny?
  • okay, we can squash the Carley/Doug is still alive theory.
  • kikyouchanx;807499 said:
    I'm guessing that the two shadow figures who spot Clem in season one are two of these characters?
    I don't think the 2 figures who saw Clem at the end of season 1 were any of the people we played with in 400 days since episode 5's ending was probably nearer to the 90 days mark and none of them mentioned her when Tavia was encouraging them to come to her community. I still think the 2 people Clementine saw were survivors from Savannah, Omid and Christa most likely since they would have been looking for someone of her size.
This discussion has been closed.