User Avatar Image

game wont download any of the episodes

posted by leeroy09123 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
when ever i click download it just stay's a 0% and its been about 30 min??? and ive bought this back after episode 2 came out...i dont run it off steam i bought it off this website
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Same problem. I suspect its the telltale servers struggling with the release of the new DLC. This happened loads with the release of all the other episodes. It is beyond rubbish that this issue has not been sorted out by now.
  • I'm having the same issue for the 400 days dlc... it's ust sitting at 0% ; ;
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff
    We are aware of this issue and currently looking into a solution.
  • incidentally, eventually I get an error "Connection Lost while downloading data. Please ensure you have a working Internet Connection and re-attempt the download."

.... anyone? is there a torrent download of this anyplace I could just use?
  • MattP;808451 said:
    We are aware of this issue and currently looking into a solution.
    Thanks MattP!
  • I am going to put my voice in the mix. I also got this issue and I can't download ANY of the episodes, 2-5 or 400. Very frustrating that on day 1 of purchase, I can't get the full game I paid for.
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff
    We are working on this issue. It did not occur when testing internally so we only discovered it today. We will have a patch available very soon.
  • Speaking of patches, how do we get it when its released? Or does it automatically download despite all these 'lost' connections?
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff
    It will automatically install the patch the next time you launch the game.
  • Any news on the patch at all? Bought a new laptop and installed my purchased copy of The Walking Dead. Can't download a single episode from 2-5 or 400 Days.

The old workaround I used when this problem last showed some months back no longer works either it seems.
This discussion has been closed.