User Avatar Image

not in dlc

posted by leannemarie on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
shouldn't 400 days be in my dlc by now if i bought the season pass when it first came out?? everyone else it seems already has it.... i don't know what to do. i keep restarting and still nothing..
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • just deleted the meta folder, the only change now is instead of installed beside my old episodes it says get.
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    leannemarie;809120 said:
    just deleted the meta folder, the only change now is instead of installed beside my old episodes it says get.
    Please run the support tool again, so i can see what changed.
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    That looks a bit better. It started downloading the patches, but is not done yet. Normally the Menu shouldn't show until it's done, so it's strange that it did.

I am not sure why that's happening. I suggest you try starting the game again.

If that doesn't fix it, please uninstall the game ( tell it to keep your saves), and than download and install the latest version.
  • I had same issue. Just new install and deleting meta didn't work, but it also required restarting Windows before it started working.
  • AHH finally!! on 0 percent... but at least it's on there now!! THANK YOU!!!
  • I'm going to assume my problem is the same but heres the support data before I touched anything
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    tabris.the.great;809532 said:
    I'm going to assume my problem is the same but heres the support data before I touched anything
    Yes it is. Please also try deleting the "Meta" folder from
    C:\Users\Cat\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead\SyncFs\
  • this is such a joke.

why do i have to do so much work to download a damn game
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    vin888;810072 said:
    this is such a joke.

why do i have to do so much work to download a damn game
    Does deleting the Meta folder fix it for you?
This discussion has been closed.