User Avatar Image

400 Days (Season One DLC) review / discussion thread - SO MANY SPOILERS

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 33.3K users
Hey guys, thanks for playing The Walking Dead: 400 Days! This thread is dedicated to all your spoilery review / general discussion goodness. Have at!

No need to tag spoilers here, the whole thread will be full of 'em. Looking for the spoiler-free thread? It's here.
225 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • WE WANT NATE WE WANT NATE WE WANT NATE

I concur with this statement.
  • Viner16;809745 said:
    WE WANT NATE WE WANT NATE WE WANT NATE

I concur with this statement.
    Quick, make big signs and board them on every house or building in your area
    WE WANT NATE WE WANT NATE
  • I did everything from left to right (Started with Vince, ended with Bonnie)

I'm really annoyed with how the choices at the end work. It seemed like Vince was willing to come along, and the NOPE, he stays at the camp. The dialogue is misleading.
  • I screwed up the game so much, Wyatt and Russell didn't join my group, I killed Stephanie. Aww I think I'm gonna play it again.
  • i don't want nate..at all.
  • Milosuperspesh;809886 said:
    i don't want nate..at all.
    He's right up there with Lilly and Vernon for me. Should we meet again, he'll wish he never came back.
  • In Bonnie's if you don't attack the person coming round, is it not Dee? Or is it Dee that kills you?

Also, in Shel's, if you kill that guy for stealing, does stephanie still attempt to steal and run?
  • rachellouise85;810055 said:
    In Bonnie's if you don't attack the person coming round, is it not Dee? Or is it Dee that kills you?

Also, in Shel's, if you kill that guy for stealing, does stephanie still attempt to steal and run?
    Dee kills you; yes.
  • I don't feel so bad then. The first time I thought it might be one of them two, so best check who it is before attacking them. Then it sort of skipped, and I got killed without a chance of fighting back. So the next time I just swung, and it was Dee. I wasn't sure if you don't attack it isn't Dee;if you do attack it is Dee. Or if it was her both times. So she was out to get me, and blame the people who were after us or something? Should have swung a few more times. -_-
  • believe this or don't

on my first run of bonnies

i didn't know it was dee but considering the game then made me kill 'her' i thought to myself "it's probably dee sneaking up" boy was i surprised !
This discussion has been closed.