User Avatar Image

Anyone else disappointed in the coverage TellTale has given The Wolf Among Us?

posted by DrChem on - last edited - Viewed by 9.2K users
I certainly am, we haven't gotten any piece of information in awhile and since this is coming out in summer it makes me even more nervous that they figured out it sucked and are just quietly releasing it.
94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oy... you know guys, you don't need a big conference to make an announcement.
  • I'm starting to worry that we might even see TWD S2 before we see anything more about this. I hoped that after the Game Informer article, we'd start to get more details about this title (and it was intimated that once the Game Informer exclusivity expired there'd be more forthcoming).

To be honest, as much as I want to play this title, I don't mind if it's delayed. It'd be nice to get an update or two about where it's at though.
  • I had hoped it would be coming out sooner rather than later. Once the Xbox One comes out, I'm obligated to give my Xbox 360 away. They haven't said that the game will also be available for the Xbox One, so it doesn't look like I'll be able to get this game. Even if they announce it tomorrow, chances are the final episode isn't going to be available before November.
  • Does it have a release window?
  • User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator
    Last we heard, supposedly late Summer. However, the lack of coverage is kind of weird so who knows.
  • im going saturday for that press event and let you guys know
  • Blind Sniper;812875 said:
    Last we heard, supposedly late Summer. However, the lack of coverage is kind of weird so who knows.
    What if TellTale just ditched the whole project! :eek:
  • WalkingDeadFan23;812997 said:
    Then a lot of us will have lost a lot more respect for the company.
  • WalkingDeadFan23;812997 said:
    I doubt it. Telltale already canceled King's Quest. TWAU already has had more coverage (story/game screenshots) than KQ ever had. I'd imagine if it got canceled, it would be for the reason that Telltale will want to get WD season 2 out quicker. I just hope that we get TWAU before/rather than WD season 2.

On the topic of SDCC, the 4 day schedule has been posted, with no events or panels about TWAU. However, there's nothing saying that Telltale can't have a small booth about the game, right?
  • I think it would be crazy to release this at the same time TWD : Season 2 is out..so who knows when this will be released.. You wouldn't think it would be any time soon considering the lack of marketing..
Add Comment