User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 114.1K users
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
More official info Interviews
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'll be replaying 400 Days again from each character because I know I could've done better and my first time at it didn't feel so great as was Season One.

I miss Lee, Clementine and Carley.
  • I miss all of them, I knew the DLC would not be about them, but I still missed them the whole time, except the part with Carley, I could have gone without seeing that.
  • I was glad to see that. I know this stopped a long time ago, but it is nice to finally have proof Carley didn't survive the gunshot aside from it being obvious she was dead. :p
  • I know it's good that the talk about she might be alive is over, but I felt like carp after seeing her like that, I did not sleep well at all last due to it.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;811748 said:
    I know it's good that the talk about she might be alive is over, but I felt like carp after seeing her like that, I did not sleep well at all last due to it.
    You and me both, friend... :(
  • I laughed at the troll face achievement you get from it. "Reunited at last." lulz.
  • HelloCthulhu;812219 said:
    I laughed at the troll face achievement you get from it. "Reunited at last." lulz.
    seriously ?

it's not on steam just a reunited with doug/carley on the pic
  • I loved the DLC but I really didn't need that Reunited achievement to remind me of one of the more heartbreaking events of the Season One, especially in that in your face manner. Seriously guys that was just cruel.
  • Well we all know they are cruel, I feel like making a sign titled never forget and have the pictures of everyone we liked that died.
This discussion has been closed.