User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 77.4K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So basically 3 zombie games for the Community choice...
    I guess I'll vote for the only good one...
  • Hudomonkey;817122 said:
    So basically 3 zombie games for the Community choice...
    I guess I'll vote for the only good one...
    Also the one that everybody owns.

Not a good pole at all honestly. Walking Dead would've made a bit more sense than Infestation/War Z/spiritual sequal to Big Rigs.
  • Is it worth getting it on Steam if I have it on console?
    I have heard there are some pretty cool mods etc..
  • Hudomonkey;817124 said:
    Is it worth getting it on Steam if I have it on console?
    I have heard there are some pretty cool mods etc..
    Left 4 Dead? I'd say so at that price. There are custom maps, but I never played them so I don't know how good they are, but all the DLC maps from Xbox are free on the steam version if you don't have them.
  • Yeah I'll probably get Portal 2 and L4D2 even though I have them on Xbox...
  • Well Torchlight II is up for 75% off for Community Choice. I voted Gunpoint. You know, the game that hasn't already been on sale 50 times. Oh well.
  • Gman5852;817121 said:
    FYI on the new pole. Infestation:Survivor Stories is literally just the War Z rebranded so people don't realize it(also they lost the rights to War Z because World War Z), so don't vote for it.
    In my defense, I voted for that because I completely forgot about the rebrand, because Dead Island Riptide probably sucks, and because I already had Left 4 Dead 2. Doesn't matter, I guess. Left 4 Dead 2 will probably sweep the whole thing, as usual.
  • WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

They DIDN'T pick Gunpoint?!

WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS I HATE THEM.
  • Rather Dashing;817148 said:
    WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

They DIDN'T pick Gunpoint?!

WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS I HATE THEM.
    Well on the plus side, it will probably be a flash/daily here soon.
  • Disappointed that Gunpoint wasn't picked as well. Already own it, but it could probably use some more sales.

Won't bother listing the flash deals since there's so little time left on them and they were pretty uninteresting anyway.
Add Comment