User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79.1K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Johro;816394 said:
    Same. Also got the other one. I kind of like sure-shot as well.
    used the other one for a few hours too because it was free with the Survival Edition. :cool:
  • The Tomb Raider collection. 10 games for £11.24. Not bad. Even better when you think that one of those games accounts for £7.49 of the price with the other 9 games taking up the remaining £3.75. It's also good because I've only ever played bits of the first two games on the PlayStation so now I've got the chance to play and complete all of them.

Now all I need is to find the time to do that, along with every other game I want to play.
  • Oh dear, Steams summer sale has started.
    I've restricted myself to buying all the original Civ V DLC and the gods+Kings expansion pack. £5 for the lot (as an upgrade).

Oh, and I spent £100 on London Eyequarium tickets for tomorrow.
  • 2GB SD card for my nephews' Wii so that they can play with their own save game files when they come to my house. From Amazon for $6.30 with free shipping.

I'm generally the one who buys them video game stuff. Most of the games they have were given to them by me. I also gave them the 360 controller they have for PC games, as well as the component cables for their Wii.

Their dad does play Asheron's Call, Counter Strike or WoW, buth he really doesn't care much about gaming. When I chastized him for still using composite cables for their Wii he said "it's just a video game."

So I bought an SD card for their Wii because I know my sister and brother-in-law won't bother to.
  • You're a good Uncle.

Last bought around a dozen games on Steam. Mostly indie games at around a quid each. Exceptions to that include the Duke Nukem Platformer bundle (first two games & Manhattan Project) and Inversion, which was ridiculously cheap. Probably because it's utterly average, but whatever, I regret nothing.
    180gr Vinyl single.
  • More Steam games.

I'm just going to wait until the end of the sale and then just put up the list. Probably scare myself with it too.
  • For 1.99, I bought this today and am playing through it now;
  • Oh you poor, poor madman. What on earth possessed you to purchase that?
Add Comment