User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.7K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No, I didn't take it as bad at all. As for a refund, it was a buy it now deal on eBay and it was just now, but I'm not sure that I could cancel it.
  • In that case, yeah, it's probably the best interim option until you can really afford the money and time investment of budgeting and getting a new graphics card.
  • Yeah, it would've been more ideal if my sister would've brought me that identical computer she has, but she's been making excuses and putting it off and finally my dad and I decided it was time to just buy the identical card instead of waiting for her to let me borrow the one out of her machine.

On the plus side, she brought me the monitor today, so once I get the card, I should be able to do an extended desktop, and with matching monitors too.
  • Final Fantasy 7. On Greenmangaming. 30% off.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    So you buy a 16 year old game for 12.99€ from Greenmangaming to activate it on Steam, but it still has SQE's absurd new cloud save DRM on it as a bonus. Errrrr... great purchase. :o
  • Yeah I got the PSN version for cheaper (and I can play that on my PS3 and PSP which is good enough for me tbh).

Welp what have I bought today then?

DLC mostly.

DLC for Sleeping Dogs
    DLC for Dishonoured
    Surgeon Simulator 2013
  • Vainamoinen;818646 said:
    So you buy a 16 year old game for 12.99€ from Greenmangaming to activate it on Steam, but it still has SQE's absurd new cloud save DRM on it as a bonus. Errrrr... great purchase. :o
    No. For 9.1€. And are you crazy? Look at the price for a retail copy of that thing. I'm not buying it for 100+€.

Also it has a one time login DRM. And mods available to replace the music and graphics. Yay.
  • Torchlight 2.

Damn you Steam. Damn you. I haven't even played the first one yet!
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Oh, I finished that first part recently. Even made it to level 87.

And I can now patiently wait for T2 to come to gog.com.

Years, if I must.
  • Vainamoinen;818669 said:
    Oh, I finished that first part recently. Even made it to level 87.

And I can now patiently wait for T2 to come to gog.com.

Years, if I must.
    But the second game requires a Perfect World log in for multiplayer.
    No idea if it will ever come to gog because of that.
    Edit: No log in required for singleplayer or LAN-mode though.
Add Comment