User Avatar Image

Sympathy for the cancer patients ?

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
So now we know that the cancer patients never meant to harm Lee and the group but Vernon wanted the boat and he proved to be a bad apple .
So should we feel sorry for them , or continue to hate them ?
56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wow a tie . As Glados would say in Poker Night 2
    " We have a tie , and the pot is split . "
  • Plus one for another Telltale game reference.
  • I feel sorry for Boyd, and Brie seemed like a good person too. I couldn't give two shits about the rest.
  • I hate Vernon, for obvious reasons, but Brie seemed like an OK person, asie from wanting Vernon to blow my head off upon first meeting. Some introduction, but she was just being careful I guess. I'm not sure what to make of Joyce or Clive, but I like Boyd. I feel sorry for him, at the very least since it seems he never wanted to take the boat in the first place. He was cool, but then he died because I let the prisoner go :(
  • Which is why I replayed and made sure that guy died, I mean I would have been okay if it was Clive or Joyce but why Boyd, You can't just kill Morgan Freeman off just like that, even if it's the Walking Dead.
  • Here's a question: How many of the people condemning Vernon's decision took the supplies from the station wagon? It's probably been discussed before, but was there really much of a difference between those choices?
  • I don't really feel either I don't hate them or feel sorry for them, i get why they did it and thats it. Hating them wont change a thing. The only character I felt especially sorry for was the kids as they had to grow up in this world and for Kat when duck was bitten :(

Oh and Boyd was kind of Naive... letting him go AND giving him supplies WHY?:confused:
  • NotablyUnstable;818966 said:
    Here's a question: How many of the people condemning Vernon's decision took the supplies from the station wagon? It's probably been discussed before, but was there really much of a difference between those choices?
    I'm a massive hypocrite but I don't care, screw Vernon :D
  • I did not take anything from the wagon because Clementine said so, bu somehow I don't hate Vernon, unless he screwed his own people over, then I hate him.
  • NotablyUnstable;818966 said:
    Here's a question: How many of the people condemning Vernon's decision took the supplies from the station wagon? It's probably been discussed before, but was there really much of a difference between those choices?
    Vernon taking the Boat was stealing, as it was in the possession of Lee's Group.

The Station Wagon full of supplies had no known owner. It was left with the doors unlocked, the keys in the ignition and the lights on. The Stranger wasn't asking for it to be taken - he was begging for it to be taken.

Finder's Keepers.
This discussion has been closed.