User Avatar Image

Beat the game already?

posted by Ready for Primetime on - last edited - Viewed by 376 users
I'm new to Telltale games... but I thought it might take a bit longer than that.

Oh well... there's a cool teaser trailer for Ep 2 that was pretty funny.

Bring on extended play mode!

And I suppose I could help out if anyone has questions.
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey, can you actually find homsar anywhere in the game? Also, anybody know what all the trophies are? I got the hedge one, but what 'bout the others?
  • As far as I now you can only call him on your phone.
  • chald627;81521 said:
    Hey, can you actually find homsar anywhere in the game? Also, anybody know what all the trophies are? I got the hedge one, but what 'bout the others?
    Yes, you can Prank Call him on Homestar's Phone after you've pranked all of the 6 other possibilities. Thats the only reference I've seen of him.

As for Trophies
    1. I dont know
    2. Cut all the hedges
    3. Pick the Devil Strong Bad whenever you can (You can repeat convos to hear the angel one)
    4. Get Strong Sad out of his room by clicking on various objects that make him pop out and say something smart. ( I dont remember the items, but they were background things, not inventory items. I remember one was the pile of dirt after you've dug up something with the metal detector)
  • TheMuntaMan;81539 said:
    Yes, you can Prank Call him on Homestar's Phone after you've pranked all of the 6 other possibilities. Thats the only reference I've seen of him.

As for Trophies
    1. I dont know
    2. Cut all the hedges
    3. Pick the Devil Strong Bad whenever you can (You can repeat convos to hear the angel one)
    4. Get Strong Sad out of his room by clicking on various objects that make him pop out and say something smart. ( I dont remember the items, but they were background things, not inventory items. I remember one was the pile of dirt after you've dug up something with the metal detector)
    That's the one in front of the house.

Also:

Trogdor
    Dead plant

There are a few others, but I forgot about them too.
  • Strong Sad will pop up again if you say mean things to Bubs.
  • I know if you throw *ahem* 'candy' down to the KOT, he'll pop up.
  • I beat the game in one day too! It took about five hours or so.
  • I beat the game in like 1.5 but I took breaks in between.
Add Comment