User Avatar Image

Walking dead season 4 trailer

posted by NEGAN on - last edited - Viewed by 6.7K users
So, who else noticed Michonne pointing in a map on Macon in the trailer? Maybe we will see some familliar places in the tv show :)
67 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That would be good in all but does that mean that Telltale is going to bring the game into the TV world and not the comic, as I have said before Please Telltale, do not make the game world the TV world, we can believe that Lilly was not Lilly Caul and say it was just someone with the same name, I will still buy the game but I do not think it is wise to say it is in the TV world when you already said it's the comic world, just saying I won't hate you if you do that.
  • well it might just be a coincidence since Macon is in Georgia, but I think they will make some small reference to the game. :)
  • Small references to the game, to show that the game is important, but no cameos or anything, I do not want to see anything like that at all.
  • I doubt it references the game, maybe the comic, although I dont remember if anyone in the comics said whether they are from Macon or not. The trailer looks ridiculously good though. Im so excited for season 4.
  • It does look like a inprovement over season 3, which is good.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;819860 said:
    It does look like a inprovement over season 3, which is good.
    I will hear no badmouthing of season 3, my favorite season. :mad:
  • I did not mean it like that, I liked season 3, it just looks even better.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;819869 said:
    I did not mean it like that, I liked season 3, it just looks even better.
    Okay, I see. I get defensive over this show sometimes because I love it so much and it gets a lot of hate. But yeah, it looks like its ramping things up. We have a lot of new people in the group and I noticed that scene with Tyreese beating off walkers is straight out of the comic. It would be neat to tie the game in some way, like maybe Sasha could mention her college professor Lee Everett. I dont know.
  • It is not as bad as people say, I would say it is the second best show on AMC, just before Breaking Bad.
  • Im excited for Breaking Bad too but thats another story, lol
This discussion has been closed.