User Avatar Image

Further dialogue options you wish you had in the game

posted by Robert Morgan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users
Here's a few examples. If you saved Carley instead of Doug:

"I just want to know...why didn't you pick him?"

- Well, I had to make a decision in a stressful kind of environment...
- He told me to hurry up when I was killing my brother. Dick.
- Let's just face it, Carley, you're hot and he wasn't.

If you dropped a salt licker on Larry, but didn't skewer Danny:

"You kill my dad but let this piece of shit live? Fucking asshole!"

- I couldn't murder him in front of Clem!
- Fine. YOU shoot him.
- Well, your dad was a piece of shit too, so...

When confronting the stranger:

"I'd be a better surrogate father than you."

- You've got your wife's head in a bag.
- You've got your wife's head in a bag.
- YOU'VE GOT YOUR WIFE'S HEAD IN A FUCKING BAG.
154 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • o0HeaDShoT0o;820569 said:
    Is there anything that you wished that you could've had the survivors in 400 Days say and/or do?
    hmmm how about im tired of these mother fing zombies on this mother fing bus. (snakes on a plain reference.)
    just some random guy with his voice saying that would have made my day.
  • Clem: Should I stay?
    1) YES
    2) YES
    3) YES
    4) HELL YES
  • Ken: We need to go to the coast
    1) that is a stupid idea!
    2) and then what?
    3) HELL NO!
  • Why are you so mean to Clementine, give me five REAL reasons to why you hate Clementine, and remember she saved you life at least three times.
  • Because I hate kids I always have and my neighbors kids have a lot to do with it and in in a zombie apocalypse they are useless if it wasn't for her Lee would still be alive I don't like Lee either but it just goes to show they get you into trouble. example would be Sophia from TV series. and Clem cried through the whole game "help me find my hat!, My walkie talkie!, i'm scared!, can we find my parents! If there was a real zombie apocalypse no kids in my group.
  • Ehkay;820592 said:
    Because I hate kids I always have and my neighbors kids have a lot to do with it and in in a zombie apocalypse they are useless if it wasn't for her Lee would still be alive I don't like Lee either but it just goes to show they get you into trouble. example would be Sophia from TV series. and Clem cried through the whole game "help me find my hat!, My walkie talkie!, i'm scared!, can we find my parents! If there was a real zombie apocalypse no kids in my group.
    Damn, you're as cold as Antarctica
  • That is why Nate is another one of my favorites from this game and yes survival of the fittest. Like Shane said its about survival not friends or kids.
  • I got one I posted in another thread about a Scumbag Lee playthrough, that some people seemed to like. In the meat locker, what I wanted to say...

Lilly: Lee, he was still alive. I know he wasn't dead...
    Lee: Bitch, I don't give a fuck. I got blood on my jacket now, that's the REAL tragedy.
  • rock114;820603 said:
    i got one i posted in another thread about a scumbag lee playthrough, that some people seemed to like. In the meat locker, what i wanted to say...

Lilly: Lee, he was still alive. I know he wasn't dead...
    Lee: Bitch, i don't give a fuck. I got blood on my jacket now, that's the real tragedy.
    lol
This discussion has been closed.