User Avatar Image

Come on, Telltale, time to come clean... (unreleased Season 2 teaser image)

posted by Robert Morgan on - last edited - Viewed by 10.1K users
You've shown that season 2 teaser image at E3, and Comic Con. Why are you keeping it from the rest of your paying customers who couldn't attend either event? :(
157 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I bet someone's going to reply to my post with a Kenny quote now.
  • TeamKennyAlways;821844 said:
    I bet someone's going to reply to my post with a Kenny quote now.
    Chill ? CHILL ! Hey bandits , chill take a pill ! Hey Vernon chill , HERE IS OUR FUCKING BOAT ! - Kenny quote if you leave with Kenny , Omid and Christa and leave Ben with the boat .
  • master psychic;821846 said:
    Chill ? CHILL ! Hey bandits , chill take a pill ! Hey Vernon chill , HERE IS OUR FUCKING BOAT ! - Kenny quote if you leave with Kenny , Omid and Christa and leave Ben with the boat .
    I knew and I thought of the exact same quote.
  • TeamKennyAlways;821847 said:
    I knew and I thought of the exact same quote.
    I think the fans would say this to Telltale if they don't release the pictures .
    Telltale : Chill guys , the photos are coming soon .
    Fans : Chill ? CHILL ! Hey fans , chill take a pill season 2 is coming soon ! Hey fans , chill PICTURES OF SEASON 2 ARE COMING FUCKING SOON !
  • master psychic;821848 said:
    I think the fans would say this to Telltale if they don't release the pictures .
    Telltale : Chill guys , the photos are coming soon .
    Fans : Chill ? CHILL ! Hey fans , chill take a pill season 2 is coming soon ! Hey fans , chill PICTURES OF SEASON 2 ARE COMING FUCKING SOON !
    Good one - Lee quote
  • i'm calm and level headed but.....'SHOW US TELLTALE!!!!!! Yeah im talking to U @JAKE @PUZZLEBOX @HARRISONPINK If that is your real name xD just a pixel,half a pixel!!!!!! xD
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Posted that half a pixel above! :D

Seriously - there hasn't been much to see at that panel anyway. At least SOMETHING has to be exclusive in that oh so exclusive thingamajig to make SDCC visitors feel like 'they had to be there'! You'll get to see the picture eventually, I'm sure of it. :o
  • Grrr. Did they not allow cell phones in there? lol. Why did nobody snap a picture
  • Come to think of it, both of these teaser pics that has been talked about have never been seen, at least that is what it seems like.
  • Day..3 (I think,I don't fucking know)
    Still no image is posted.I'm slowly going crazy.
    If I die before the pic is here,I'm dead.
This discussion has been closed.