User Avatar Image

Rock Paper Scissors

posted by TeamKennyAlways on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
I had to do it sooner or later (I'm ace at that game :D) So in 400 days when playing Wyatt you compete with Eddie in a game of Rock Paper Scissors to see who went to help the guy that Eddie knock down. So did you win the game or lose, or did you refuse to play. I won in your face Eddie! Sorry got carried away (I was all like "Paper beats rock" and so on) Did you draw with him a few times. Were you the Rock Paper Scissors champion?!
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • WalkingDeadFan23;822850 said:
    Hahah, I watched my brother play Wyatt's story in his save, and they tied 5 times in a row and it was ridiculous lol! I forget what Eddie said though but it was hilarious!
    when i drew with him lots he said something like " Jesus H! we aint never drew this much before "
  • I lost,but then I replayed until I won to get the achievement and then lost on purpose,even if I did win the first time I would still re-load so I could lose,because I would rather go out than let Eddie go out.
  • I won during my first playthrough.
  • Rock114;822828 said:
    I heard a voice, in the third round, whisper "Rock" in my ear. I thought someone up there was watching out for me, but then Eddie used paper. Then I realized the voice I heard was Ben's. Goddamnit.
    Hahahahahaha Goddammit Ben it's all your fault Rock lost :mad: hey that's funny your called Rock and you did 'Rock' ha
  • No wonder Eddie says you always pick rock, it all makes sense now.
  • TeamKennyAlways;823007 said:
    Hahahahahaha Goddammit Ben it's all your fault Rock lost :mad: hey that's funny your called Rock and you did 'Rock' ha
    Puh-dum-tshh! Even in death, Ben still haunts us all XD
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;823138 said:
    No wonder Eddie says you always pick rock, it all makes sense now.
    Mind=BLOWN
  • So if in season 2 Christa and Omid are climbing a ladder and it falls down and they both die, will be all blame Ben for making the ladder fall over.
  • Rock114;822866 said:
    It's something along the lines of him being upset that the guy is dying out there while they play a game, and then Wyatt pretty much calls him an idiot. Eddie says it's Wyatt's fault too, and calls him fat, then they continue playing.
    Oh yeah! Now I remember Eddie calling Wyatt a chubby asshole or something hahah
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;823412 said:
    So if in season 2 Christa and Omid are climbing a ladder and it falls down and they both die, will be all blame Ben for making the ladder fall over.
    God damn Ben...

Ben built that ladder a long time ago.

He was also responsible for the collapse of the motor inn balcony in Episode 1

He built that too :D
This discussion has been closed.