Telltale Autumn Sale

Character who suffered the most physical pain

edited July 2013 in The Walking Dead
Who?
«1

Comments

  • edited July 2013
    Beatrice, that girl from ep 3, if you didn't save her. I mean, she was screaming for a good five minutes.:(
  • D28D28
    edited July 2013
    David parker ( if you leave him in trap and hack his leg a few times )
  • edited July 2013
    David, really feel sorry for him.
  • edited July 2013
    I think Ben suffered more if he wasn't killed in Crawford...
  • edited July 2013
    Ordered from most to least (what I think): David, Mark, Ben, Beatrice, Danny St. John, Justin/Danny, Dee
  • edited July 2013
    Lee, if you cut off his arm. Notice that he still felt plenty of pain right after he got his arm chopped off.
  • edited July 2013
    Anyone getting eaten alive.
  • edited July 2013
    Definitely Lee. injured leg in ep1 and falling/slipping like 5 times after, punched by Larry, fought with Kenny and Andy also with the stranger and Molly, Cutting his arm off, getting knocked out numerous times.
  • D28D28
    edited July 2013
    Virtumonde wrote: »
    Definitely Lee. injured leg in ep1 and falling/slipping like 5 times after, punched by Larry, fought with Kenny and Andy also with the stranger and Molly, Cutting his arm off, getting knocked out numerous times.

    dont forget that big ass vase that fell on his head in episode 5! how did that not kill him? lol
  • edited July 2013
    I voted Beatrice. That girl was eaten slowly over the course of a few minutes in my game...

    I also think Danny and Justin should be separate options. Although a shotgun to the foot would be unimaginably painful in either case, Justin seems to handle the pain a LOT worse than Danny.....
  • edited July 2013
    Mark
  • edited July 2013
    Emotionally- Clem.

    Physically- I cringed when I saw Ben's death scene in Crawford. He survived the fall, probably broke his leg, and was eaten alive by walkers.
  • edited July 2013
    "fight to the death!"

    -Governor
  • edited July 2013
    Kaserkin wrote: »
    Anyone getting eaten alive.

    This.
  • edited July 2013
    Mark was doped up on morphine but no doubt he still had a really agonizing go of it prior to, with the arrow in the shoulder, and then the St John's DIY amputations.
  • edited July 2013
    I'd say Ben in Crawford. You drop him a couple of stories, and I can just hear a SPLAT in my mind when he hits the ground. His legs shattered, all he can do is cry out helplessly as the walkers close in, pounce, and begin to tear at him with their teeth. Assuming there's anything left of him, he'll spend eternity as a crawler, pathetically dragging his mangled carcass around the floors of Crawford with his hands. As I said, assuming that there is anything left of him by that point.

    That scene damn near traumatized me in my first playthrough.
  • edited July 2013
    I saved him on my first playthrough, but I remember seeing that on Youtube for the first time, god, he may screw up a lot but damn, no body deserves that death at all.
  • edited July 2013
    Call me an optimist, but I thought he'd die instantly upon hitting the ground. Curse you Gary Whitta, for making me see the consequences of my choices.
  • edited July 2013
    I know right, When I first saw that on Youtube I thought he was dead on impact, Gary Whitta is a twisted man for just doing that one death.
  • edited July 2013
    Rock114 wrote: »
    I'd say Ben in Crawford. You drop him a couple of stories, and I can just hear a SPLAT in my mind when he hits the ground. His legs shattered, all he can do is cry out helplessly as the walkers close in, pounce, and begin to tear at him with their teeth. Assuming there's anything left of him, he'll spend eternity as a crawler, pathetically dragging his mangled carcass around the floors of Crawford with his hands. As I said, assuming that there is anything left of him by that point.

    That scene damn near traumatized me in my first playthrough.


    Fantastic.

    Now I have images of Ben crawling around like that wretched half-left "Bicycle Girl" from the tv show's pilot :(

    Like Bioshock, I saw his prolonged Crawford death on youtube. Twisted absolutely.
  • edited July 2013
    I think Ben's walker version would somehow be worse then the Bicycle walker from the first Episode of the show.
  • edited July 2013
    I think Ben's walker version would somehow be worse then the Bicycle walker from the first Episode of the show.

    Not helping!

    ;)
  • edited July 2013
    Sorry, truth be told people might hate him, but holy hell that must have hurt so badly.
  • edited July 2013
    Lee is a trooper
  • edited July 2013
    I think Mark had it worse. He was purposely kept alive as they took meat off his body because they didn't want him to die and turn. Ben's death isn't gonna last longer then a few painful minutes while Mark's death will last hours of pain and suffering.

    Eaten by walkers fast > Slowly eaten by cannibals
  • edited July 2013
    Fantastic.

    Now I have images of Ben crawling around like that wretched half-left "Bicycle Girl" from the tv show's pilot :(

    Sorry 'bout that. I thought it deserved to be illustrated to a certain extent. Given how fucked up it was.
  • edited July 2013
    Rock114 wrote: »
    Sorry 'bout that. I thought it deserved to be illustrated to a certain extent. Given how fucked up it was.

    S'ok, dude. It was certainly well described.

    I'm a bit of a wuss right now due to all the earthquakes we are having in my part of the world. I'm hoping to get distracted on here.
  • D28D28
    edited July 2013
    Yertos wrote: »
    I think Mark had it worse. He was purposely kept alive as they took meat off his body because they didn't want him to die and turn. Ben's death isn't gonna last longer then a few painful minutes while Mark's death will last hours of pain and suffering.

    Eaten by walkers fast > Slowly eaten by cannibals

    yeah but mark was pumped full of morphine, i doubt he felt that much pain.
  • edited July 2013
    Octopus, your having Earthquakes in your area? Were do you live anyway, and sorry for talking a bit to much about the Ben in a belltower death.
  • edited July 2013
    Octopus, your having Earthquakes in your area? Were do you live anyway, and sorry for talking a bit to much about the Ben in a belltower death.

    Seriously, it's :cool: It's just such a fucked up death. I'm pleased I didn't drop him when I first played, although to be quite honest, I did consider it. I would have been horrified at the result and felt like shit.

    And I'm in NZ. We've had smallish-medium quakes since Friday but the big 6.5 the other day had us running for cover and did a little damage in the capital. Just on edge right now!
  • edited July 2013
    Lee
  • edited July 2013
    Understood.
  • edited July 2013
    larry,he died from a fucking salt lick.
  • edited July 2013
    Yertos wrote: »
    I think Mark had it worse. He was purposely kept alive as they took meat off his body because they didn't want him to die and turn. Ben's death isn't gonna last longer then a few painful minutes while Mark's death will last hours of pain and suffering.

    Eaten by walkers fast > Slowly eaten by cannibals

    I think he was given some pills for the pain, wasn't he? Otherwise, he would have been screming his lungs out.
  • edited July 2013
    That1Guy wrote: »
    I think he was given some pills for the pain, wasn't he? Otherwise, he would have been screming his lungs out.


    That's what the morphine was for. Mark was doped up big time (although obviously not enough to keep him out following). His body would have likely into shock also, so I suppose that while he was terrifyingly aware of his fucked up predicament, the actual pain levels might have been significantly decreased.

    He had to have been 'completely 'out' when they chopped him, or he'd still have made a bit of a racket, sedated or not. I was on morphine and nitrous combo for a dislocated knee once and I apparently still made a bit of a scene. I can't even begin to imagine what Mark went through.
  • edited July 2013
    That's what the morphine was for. Mark was doped up big time (although obviously not enough to keep him out following). His body would have likely into shock also, so I suppose that while he was terrifyingly aware of his fucked up predicament, the actual pain levels might have been significantly decreased.

    He had to have been 'completely 'out' when they chopped him, or he'd still have made a bit of a racket, sedated or not. I was on morphine and nitrous combo for a dislocated knee once and I apparently still made a bit of a scene. I can't even begin to imagine what Mark went through.

    Yeah, I feel bad for Mark. :(
    On an extra note, it's kind of a coincidence how you're mentioning how Mark had his legs cut up and eaten since you have the truck's stop "EAT" sign.
  • edited July 2013
    That1Guy wrote: »
    Yeah, I feel bad for Mark. :(
    On an extra note, it's kind of a coincidence how you're mentioning how Mark had his legs cut up and eaten since you have the truck's stop "EAT" sign.

    :p:


    It's funny, sometimes I see EAT, others DEATH. It's creepy.
  • edited July 2013
    :p:


    It's funny, sometimes I see EAT, others DEATH. It's creepy.

    I thought it was just me! I keep seeing DEATH too! I even had to double check when writing my last reply! :p
  • edited July 2013
    That1Guy wrote: »
    I thought it was just me! I keep seeing DEATH too! I even had to double check when writing my last reply! :p

    Haha!

    We can't be the only ones.
  • edited July 2013
    I guess that's just what comes to mind when we're talking about a zombie game :D
This discussion has been closed.