User Avatar Image

Further dialogue options you wish you had in the game

posted by Robert Morgan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users
Here's a few examples. If you saved Carley instead of Doug:

"I just want to know...why didn't you pick him?"

- Well, I had to make a decision in a stressful kind of environment...
- He told me to hurry up when I was killing my brother. Dick.
- Let's just face it, Carley, you're hot and he wasn't.


If you dropped a salt licker on Larry, but didn't skewer Danny:

"You kill my dad but let this piece of shit live? Fucking asshole!"

- I couldn't murder him in front of Clem!
- Fine. YOU shoot him.
- Well, your dad was a piece of shit too, so...


When confronting the stranger:

"I'd be a better surrogate father than you."

- You've got your wife's head in a bag.
- You've got your wife's head in a bag.
- YOU'VE GOT YOUR WIFE'S HEAD IN A FUCKING BAG.
154 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ben: I gave the bandits the supplies.
    1) what?
    2) don't tell anyone
    3) throw Ben off the train
    P.S I pick #3
  • Here's an alternative I think that would've been interesting to do in Shel's story; if you choose to go and kill Stephanie, Shel would actually have an option to grab and take her to the RV with her while aiming the gun at Roman the whole way back.

    "Back the fuck off! All of you!"
    "Shel, what the hell do you think you're doing?!"
    "I'm taking Steph and Becca with me, Roman. The three of us are leaving this place for good! You won't make me kill my friend!"

    Once they get inside, Roman tries to bust his way in until Shel starts the engine and drives them all away from the gas station.

    (I honestly agreed with Stephanie's decision on leaving that place, especially since I chose to let Roberto go and things took a turn for the worse afterwards. But I do think she shouldn't have tried to do it alone; that's (almost) always a stupid thing to do.)
  • I think when Katjaa mentioned something about doing whatever you can to survive, right after we witnessed the same justification being given by the family of cannibals, to Clementine, I felt like saying something like:

    "If you think about how many people are no longer living this far into the apocalypse, we have to assume that an abandoned car doesn't belong to anyone if they're not around to protect it."

    And when the Vernon wanted to take Clementine to his sewer hideout, I would've had to tell him that I'd rather take the risk of failure going somewhere where life is worth living, than handing her over to grow up in a shelter underground, lying below a massive horde of roaming zombies, surrounded by people who aren't healthy or strong enough to make it any safer than where we're going.

    And as much as I didn't want him to die for something as pointless as staying alongside Ben, I really wouldn't have let Kenny keep talking like he was better than anyone being the person who was so ruthless in the way that he murdered Larry. I wouldn't have thrown him out of the group, but he had gotten to the point where he thought we could murder survivors because it would be more convenient for us if they were about to die and turn into a zombie. Even if it was practical, he showed a lack of hesitation that made him the most dangerous, unpredictable person out of everyone.
  • When Ben says he gave the bandits supplies:
    1. ...
    2. *throw off train* (early Ben death, no hatchet in door incident)
    3. I'm telling EVERYBODY on this train what you did.
    4. I'm over it.
  • *When Shel sees the dead puppy
    1.NOOOOO YOU MONSTER
    2. *Shoots herself
    3. *beat up the evil walker
    4. *Take gun and eliminate everyone in the group
    5. *cry like a baby
  • The argument on the road
    Lilly: So Lee , who stoled our supplies ?
    1) Leonard Steakcharmer
    2) T-H-E-M
    3) Homestar
    4) A three-headed monkey
    5) The Hidden People
    6) Raptors
  • o0HeaDShoT0o;821352 said:
    Here's an alternative I think that would've been interesting to do in Shel's story; if you choose to go and kill Stephanie, Shel would actually have an option to grab and take her to the RV with her while aiming the gun at Roman the whole way back.

    "Back the fuck off! All of you!"
    "Shel, what the hell do you think you're doing?!"
    "I'm taking Steph and Becca with me, Roman. The three of us are leaving this place for good! You won't make me kill my friend!"

    Once they get inside, Roman tries to bust his way in until Shel starts the engine and drives them all away from the gas station.

    (I honestly agreed with Stephanie's decision on leaving that place, especially since I chose to let Roberto go and things took a turn for the worse afterwards. But I do think she shouldn't have tried to do it alone; that's (almost) always a stupid thing to do.)
    I would've loved that option.
  • master psychic;823675 said:
    The argument on the road
    Lilly: So Lee , who stoled our supplies ?
    1) Leonard Steakcharmer
    2) T-H-E-M
    3) Homestar
    4) A three-headed monkey
    5) The Hidden People
    6) Raptors
    2. And then T.H.E.M appear in the time machine and say 'It wasn't us amigos Oh and Did somebody say Birthday?' And Clem gets the best mariachi song Birthday and everyone is so happy that Lilly forgets about the traitor and gest back in the RV and no one dies
  • Hudomonkey;823677 said:
    2. And then T.H.E.M appear in the time machine and say 'It wasn't us amigos Oh and Did somebody say Birthday?' And Clem gets the best mariachi song Birthday and everyone is so happy that Lilly forgets about the traitor and gest back in the RV and no one dies
    And here are the dialogues for the other choices .
    1) Lee: It was Leonard Steakcharmer !
    Kenny: Hey you leave my dad out of this Lee .
    Lee: Wait you're dad is Leonard Steakcharmer ?
    Kenny: Yeah ! And my grandma was a saint .
    Lee: Well your grandma is very ugly Kenny .
    Kenny: Not ugly as your dead mom !
    Lee: Your momma has such a ugly moustache , she can't drive a boat !
    Kenny: Your momma is so urban , she managed to pick 30 locks .
    Lilly: Enough ! Let's get back on the topic ! Besides you're mommas are very ugly .
    3) Lee: It was Homestar !
    Lilly just stares at Lee and twitches violently .
    Lee: Ok , that's a no .
    4) Lee : It was a three headed monkey !
    Everybody is silent .
    Kenny: My uncle was a three headed monkey with a moustache .
    Than Lee , Carley , Lilly and Ben give Kenny the " WTF " faces .
    5) Lee: It was the Hidden People .
    Lilly: Hidden .... People .
    Lee: Yes .
    Lilly: WHAT THE FUCK IS A HIDDEN PEOPLE !
    Lee: Well they are ..... red tiny gnomes .
    Lilly , Carley and Ben glare at Lee for five minutes .
    Lee: Well there goes my guess .
    6) Lee: It was the raptors .
    Lilly: Raptors ?
    Lee: Yeah , they are intelligent , they know how to open doors , so i'm sure they also can steal supplies .
    Lilly: ...... EVERYBODY GET IN THE FUCKING RV BEFORE I COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF THIS DUMB SHIT !
  • Hudomonkey;823677 said:
    2. And then T.H.E.M appear in the time machine and say 'It wasn't us amigos Oh and Did somebody say Birthday?' And Clem gets the best mariachi song Birthday and everyone is so happy that Lilly forgets about the traitor and gest back in the RV and no one dies
    That or when the mariachis appear Lilly shoots them and she asks Lee " They did it ? " " Yup they did it " " Good now everybody get in the Rv before i get a fucking headache from their songs . "
This discussion has been closed.